Vans Warped Tour 2008!

whatsername104

I'm going to the Atlanta date on the 9th. I'm stoked despite the fact that Paramore isnt playing. This will be my 4th year going and I think its gotten better each year.

Most excited about Jack's Mannequin, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Relient K, Anberlin, We The Kings, Forever The Sickest Kids, Mayday Parade and Gym Class Heroes.

*Edit*

I just found out that I was picked as one of the Warped Reporters! HOLY CRAP I'M EXCITED!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty much going solo to this years warped tour :/ kinda sucks but whatever...theres no way im missing this year. ive been the past three years, cant break the tradition...haha and theres so many sweet bands...i hope some wont be during another..even though that always happens :/

I went to warped yesterday and let me start out by saying it was the best day of my life!!

So I only saw 2 bands but they were so amazing. The first band i saw was mayday parade and they were awesome!! Then we saw the had a signing and oh that lifted my spirits. They didnt have time to sign anything but I got a pic with them!! They are so nice!

So then we went to the stage where paramore was playing at 2 hours before they played so we could get a good seat on the hill. My sister and dad went to go get a smoothie while my mom and i waited. A few minutes past and i looked down at the concrete and i was like,"mom that is taylor york and zac!!" she was like who is that. So my mom told me go see them. Right when i got 2 more girls walked up. I went over to zac since they were talking to taylor. (Zac looks way better in person. He is really hot) So I talked to zac a little while. he said they were excited to be on warped again. So then I asked if i could take a pic and i said"oh i'm not good at taking pics" and he replied,"Oh me either." THat made me laugh, but then one girl said she would take it for me which made me happier cuz then taylor got in the pic too!

So then paramore got on and they got new screens and taylor was on them.

img2621qc1.jpg

img2615fe8.jpg

here are the screens

img2141rx2.jpg

img2142xt4.jpg

MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I JUST DIED!

I LOVE ZAC!

AND TAYLOR HAS GOT A DALE SHIRT ON!!!!

I LOVE DALE! AND TAYLOR!

me=jealous. want to meet zac again!!!! i wanna meet all of them again

i met them once and i couldnt take pics with them... wasnt allowed =/

and then the first time i met zac me = no camera

btw back off my man lmafo hehehe

gahh i hate you right now.

^ ahh three freaking dates!!?? lucky. i wish i could go to more than one, because i always miss out on a signing, acoustic show, or even a performance because theres so much going on :/

it took hours of cleaning for that negrooo.

and i am in FREAKING LOVE with those pictures up there.

MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I JUST DIED!

I LOVE ZAC!

AND TAYLOR HAS GOT A DALE SHIRT ON!!!!

I LOVE DALE! AND TAYLOR!

me=jealous. want to meet zac again!!!! i wanna meet all of them again

i met them once and i couldnt take pics with them... wasnt allowed =/

and then the first time i met zac me = no camera

btw back off my man lmafo hehehe

gahh i hate you right now.

haha. sorry catie i couldnt help myself he was just so appealing. lol

and i looked at some mayday pics and it looks like i am the only person alex put his arm around. WOO!! score one for maddie.

oh it was so much fun.

^^ Holy crap! I love Travie and I would have done the same thing. If I see him at my Warped date I'm gonna give him a big hug.

i know!

even after the confrontation...he still apologizes to the crowd and stuff.

hes so sweet. =]

7/9!!!!! So excited! This shall be my 4th year! Keepin' the tradition alive. :hyper:

You're gonna have so much fun waiting in line with my dad and the rest of the kids while I'm jumping lines like nobody's business. haha. Oh the joys of Warped Reporting.