Hayley: I don't think I would ever listen to our band

luca19

yeah. i just read that. i think what she means is that she just isn't really into a lot of female fronted bands. but she says taht she loves the music that paramore makes. and obviously she has to at least love the songs she writes because she puts all her feelings into them. she says that if she was like a person listening to paramore and not actually in the band she doesnt know if she'd like her voice, just cuz she's not into female leads as much.

that's just how i interperated it.

yea personally, if i was them, i would get sick of hearing the same thing over and over...

i mean they have to play the same songs everynite and play them on radio and on tv...id get sick of it.

very true. I think playing them over and over again would get pretty boring.

"I'm not really into female vocalists, at least not in our world right now. I don't think I would ever listen to our band, honestly. I love our music. When Josh brings music for me to write to him, I go, "Oh, my gosh. This is amazing." But I doubt I would find myself singing along. Maybe, I would enjoy the melodies, but I don't think I would like my voice."

She's just not into chick vocalist is all. Doesn't mean she hates the music the band makes. Or the music any band with a female vocalist makes. But if the voice is off-putting then you wouldn't give the music a second listen even if the lyrics or melodies were genius. Her words weren't taken out of context.