New LJ 15/03

Komomaan

Josh this time again!

15 hour drive home...

Mar. 15th, 2008 | 10:59 am

music: Be Sensible - Jimmy Eat World

posted by: paramoreband

So we're on our way home right now from Austin, TX. Its 11 am and we still have like 8 hours left! jeez! Its all good though, the show in Austin was amazing! It was probably the most fun Ive had playing a show in a while. I dont know why but I was just being so goofy.. I really couldn't help it. Thanks to everyone that came out to rock with us. That show and Panama city made us all really excited about hitting the Jimmy Eat World tour here in a couple of weeks! Its going to be off the chain... (does anyone use that phrase anymore? haha)

Im also pretty bummed out cause I just heard about our good friends the Starting Line taking a break :( Im going to miss those guys while they are gone but I know they will be back. Its a shame that they arent one of the biggest bands right now cause they deserve to be.. they are some of the coolest dudes we have ever toured with! Plus their music is phenomenal. I love their new record... my favorite songs are 21,Birds, and Need to Love. Such a great album! Well, we will be praying for those guys... they've been touring hard for 8 years now and Im sure they just need some time. Every band goes through it. Being in a band is a lot harder than you'd expect...its sorta crazy. I never thought I would get worn out from touring so much but what do ya know?! And its not that we get sick of you guys and playing shows its just like anything in life...if you do it ALL the time non-stop its bound to get tiring after a while. Anyways, They've got a tour coming up and its their last one for a while so GO SUPPORT THEM! PLEASE!

Well us Paramore dudes and dudette are headed home for a couple weeks..we're going to start practicing for the Jimmy tour. I know we are all looking forward to it because we are going to be playing some songs we've never played before.. If you have any ideas on what song you would like to see us cover feel free to speak your mind. We are curious to see what yall wanna hear us play!

Ok well Im off....We love you guys and can NOT wait to see you! Thank you for all you guys do for us. See you soon

Josh

I'm also sad TSL took a break. Such a great band. But yeah, they'll come back...

us Paramore dudes and dudette :D

ergh, i wouldn't wanna go then... =/

especially if it's only an hour of paramore, how many songs of THEIRS will I hear?

how could you pass up a paramore concert for any reason?! Id kick myself if i had the chance and couldnt see them no matter what they played,obviously they're planning on doing covers

p.s. hope that didnt come off as mean i dont want to be perceived that way