If you happen to live in Franklin...FREE SHOW TONIGHT!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was amused by his muting...but he was playing with hot rods so, i guess it still needed to be muted some..

Thanks for the pictures! Cant wait for the videos! But I hate lol becuz I'm so jealous! :mrgreen: Free show, free pizza, and from the looks of it, great seat! haha damn you must have been an angel lately

Thanks for the pictures! Cant wait for the videos! But I hate lol becuz I'm so jealous! :mrgreen: Free show, free pizza, and from the looks of it, great seat! haha damn you must have been an angel lately

haha um its just more like, i sped the entire way there and got in line at the right time. but yes, awesome seats, jeremys bass almost hit me a couple of time in fact haha

haha um its just more like, i sped the entire way there and got in line at the right time. but yes, awesome seats, jeremys bass almost hit me a couple of time in fact haha

haha but still! You are one lucky person! If only I could invent a kickass teleporter and just teleported myself there! Dude what I wouldn't give to get knocked out cold by jeremy's bass! :mrgreen: Still I'm very stoked for the videos. Did you get to sit down and chill with them?

lol

My piano teacher today was talking about the civil war.

And to learn about it...He said he went to some place in Tennessee

I thought "PARAMORE!!!!!!!!"

And then he says to a small city south of Nashville

Again, I thought "PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then he said FRANKLIN.

So then, I really wanted to shout "PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!" out loud, but I didn't.

I found some videos.

Walk the Line Cover (Johnny Cash)

Here You Me Cover (Jimmy Eat World)

The user also has Franklin and Whoa but the videos aren't available yet, according to youtube.

I see these were already posted. Oh well.

IT WAS AMAZING :o

i had to leave right away after though

i brought a crappy disposable camera. ahh.

i'll post scans when i get the film developed though!

i live in texas, but i just happened to be in nashville, visiting relatives since i'm on spring break. so i drove to franklin and went!

When you get your pics developed, ask them to put them on a cd also. So you don't have to scan them.