You say a lyric from the song your listening to.

whack.the.zac

Oooh ! Never heard of yours so its fine, haha.

Mine was Aphelion by Moving Mountains, it was kinda cheating because the words are really quiet but AHEM.

That's that band from near you, Lights Resolve isn't it ? No idea the song name though.

USUALLY DRINK USUALLY DANCE USUALLY BABBLE, NEXT FING I START PROMISIN' THE WORLD TO A BRAND NEW GIRL I DON'T EVEN KNOW YET, NEXT FING SHE'S WEARIN' MAH ROLEX.

8-)

no idea

and jorgi's was WEARING MY ROLEX - WILEY ;D

I whispered in her ear, you better fear me dear, for I am death,

And I'll take that shit you call a life, in a single fucking breath

I'll take your hope, ill take your fucking dreams,

I'll take your love, ill take everything you fucking bitch.

=]

bring me home?

"And I don't wanna hear you tell yourself, that these feelings are in the past. no it doesnt mean theyre off the shelf because pain is built to last. everybody sails alone, oh but we can travel side by side. even if you fail, you know that know one really minds"

LIVE THREAD, LIIIIVE.

"i've been walking in the same way as i did, missing out the cracks in the pavement nd tutting my heel and strutting my feet, "is there anything i can do for you dear ? is there anyone i can call ?" no and thank you, please madam, i aint lost, just wandering"

I can hear it like, in my head and it's called Dark Blue, but who sings it escapes me...

"i woke up on a bench on shepherds bush green, a candle at my chest and a hand on his knee,i got up it was dark and theres no one in the park at this time, why do i keep finding myself here, oh, fight me"

im watching the video now jorgi. haha. nice song

"the world looks different from the outside, i could've sworn that you'd be there. my wounds are healing from the inside, but it's more than i can bear and its got me on my knees, i never needed you to stay, all i wanted was one day, but you were leaving anyway. and you can never touch the ground, too afraid to come back down, you never let it fall, and i get it now."

Kanye West - Golddigga ;D

'cos girl you've got style and thats what i love about you, the way you sit back, and oh the way you sit back, and watch this grow.

you've got dreams and therefore i believe in you, all the smalltown people with their big remarks,

they aint got jack to say about my moviestar, she's got style'

I AIN'T SAYIN SHE A GOLDIGGA, BUT SHE AINT MESSIN WITH NO BROKE NNnnnnn... yeah.

Was actually blasting that in the car on the way back home today, utter jokes.

"birthday cards and christmas wishes turn into sympathy letters, we've read it all before, they're on the walls past the hospital curtains, taking pills to dream, it's not very nice at all, but if you can't get away you won't be able to cope. close your eyes and think about the better weather"

EDIT:

GOOD LORD SO LATE.

Oh well, no idea what the others are anyway !

Oh godddddd. ITS THAT THONNGGG THONG THONG THONG SONNGGG.

If i'm wrong it's gonna look silly. But i'm pretty sure i'm not :P

"leet's get lost tonight, you can be my black kate moss tonight, play secretary i'm the bosss tonight and YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY ALL SAY RIGHT, owww-some"

sean paul :nono:

excuse me miissss, i couldn't help but to notice how alone you are i dig your attitude and how you acting like you own the bar, got me flashing keys and i don't even own a car, don't act like you not feelin' my charm because i know you are. i'm tryin to see how your lips feel, i'm sorry my name is jorgi and i'm pretty much a big deal.

derrrrr.

OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST "NONO" SEAN PAUL! hehe

your lines are from clothes off

"what i sight, never thought i'd find you here, must've knew you'd disappear we've all been lost, i thought i had lost you amongst the mess and the cluttered things in my head, but here you are"

i haaaate sean paul, ahahah

nooo idea... i'm getting really bad at this game :shifty:

"today your dream is dead and when you wake it won't be there, today your dream is dead and sew that smile up with threads, embrace this hope and let it flow, you failed it"