Won't be on as much. ... This time I'm serious.

jaseyyann

I know I said it before but this time it's real. I'm closer to getting caught on here. My sibblings want to tell on me. :roll: Yeah if you don't know the story: I don't have a computer right now. My parents took it cause of bad grades. I've been going on school computers and my sibblings' computers. I'll still go on in school and MAYBE try on here. [MAYBE] Again like last time just email me if you wanna talk.: jaseyyann@aim.com My friend Jessy gets them for me. Bye everyone. I'll be on the next time I can. :crybad:

[edit] ALSO:

I took so many people out of my sig cause I couldn't fit it all. Sorry if I took you out. :[ I love you all!!!....So cheesy but true.

I'm staying it's just that today is my last day on my sibblings' computer for this. I'm going to get caught real soon. I'm just staying on longer today cause I was already on anyway and to be on as much as I can before I won't be on as much anymore....confusing.