THE SIMS

Jessnesss

The Sims 3?! What the **** they're just robbing us of our money.

Sorry, but I bought EVERY SINGLE TS1 GAME!!!!!!!

And now, I don't even have all the TS2 packs, and I've hardly played.

Why are they releasing The Sims 3?! That's ridiculous.

What difference will it be to TS2?

I definitely won't get it...I've hardly been playing any video games. I'm just almost blind cause of the amount of time i'm on my laptop on forums/myspace/facebook/msn, so, yeah.

(#@%*@(

I'm not excited, I'm p!ssed :P

It's great news, if you have the money...but I don't, it's my Dad that pays...and well I don't have the time anymore for video games.

TS2 has hardly been out...really. :P It's all been a blur to me.

I LUURRVE The Sims!

Not the sims 1 though. I'm always playing the sims 2.

I'm not sure what to think about the sims 3. I feel like I've wasted all my money on expansion packs for the sims 2, but when I get sims 3, I might not even play it anymore!

In my opinion, the only thing I like about the upcoming game is that the graphics are a lot better. But to be honest, I don't think my computer can take much more!

:willy_nilly:

TS2 absolutely murdered my computer.

I'm not pleased.

I am intrigued about Sims3, but know i'll never ever ever be able to afford it.

yea exactly.

and i'll never forget...my neighbors used to come to my house all the time and play...then they wanted it for their computer so they borrowed mine...and then all of a sudden they move to maryland and i never saw my game again :crybad:

yea exactly.

and i'll never forget...my neighbors used to come to my house all the time and play...then they wanted it for their computer so they borrowed mine...and then all of a sudden they move to maryland and i never saw my game again :crybad:

dude that sucks!

i have the sims 2 for the nintendo ds, but that's the only one i got. will this one be for the ds too?

mm sims. its my guilty pleasure i just play it everytime im home from uni because it wont work with my laptop.

sims 3 theyre supposed to have their their own personalities and stuff so theyre more individual and you can customise more stuff so i think you can like pick colours for clothes and hair bands and things like that.

i don't think ive paid for a sims game since the sims hot date expansion pack haha. my dad downloads them all because he is God.