Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread part 10

thebrowncoat

oh no. what isn't working?

thanks for the :hug::D i found out last night that people i dont even associate with have been spreading that me and my best friend are (and i quote) 'obsessed with each other' LOL.

i can't call, internet isn't working and my back begins to hurt...:(

meh, you shouldn't care about what they are saying. you know it's not true.

aww i understand...screw them all...

haha

i can't call, internet isn't working and my back begins to hurt...:(

meh, you shouldn't care about what they are saying. you know it's not true.

oh deary me.

yeah, i dont care what they're saying, like i said i find it funny most of the time. it kinda bugs me in a way though... i hate pettiness.

ive gone and ranted away in the rant thread haha.

Hello everyone.

Hey Justin!

haha

oh deary me.

yeah, i dont care what they're saying, like i said i find it funny most of the time. it kinda bugs me in a way though... i hate pettiness.

ive gone and ranted away in the rant thread haha.

you also laugh everything off like me?

hello justin!!!!

Hey Justin!

you also laugh everything off like me?

usually. that's just because i naturally find things funny, i dont like, pretentd or anything. though sometimes i keep problems bottled up and only talk about them to my close friends

yup!

oh you got snow! we had snow. a snowy easter. they mixed it up with easter i think...

and haha waking up so early. glad i'm not you now...

yep it's been snowing almost non stop for about 3 days!!! though it keeps melting DAMMIT so no sledging :(

yep lucky you not being me tomorrow morning haha... i have to go to the dentist. seriously... MORNING BREATH, the dentist may just hate me heehee

yep it's been snowing almost non stop for about 3 days!!! though it keeps melting DAMMIT so no sledging :(

yep lucky you not being me tomorrow morning haha... i have to go to the dentist. seriously... MORNING BREATH, the dentist may just hate me heehee

it snowed last night here. it was beautiful....

eww, the dentists. kill them...

snow...there wasn't any snow here...at least,in my town...cause it snowed in some part of the country...but i'm not disappointed about that...i love snow but i don't need it in march haha

i want snow anytime lol :)

11 seconds of the vid loaded and there's no sound...:roll::(

it snowed last night here. it was beautiful....

eww, the dentists. kill them...

kill my dentist? sounds like a plan actually because the idiot has completely ruined my once perfectly straight teeth. the SWINE

snow...there wasn't any snow here...at least,in my town...cause it snowed in some part of the country...but i'm not disappointed about that...i love snow but i don't need it in march haha

yeah march is an odd time for snow. but this is the first time we've had it since last year! so i guess i dont really mind :D sucks when it doesnt get thick though... means no snowballs/snowmen/sledging. oh woe