Favorite Engery Drink  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite Engery Drink

• Monster
    • Red Bull
    • Amped
    • Red Line
    • Other

I'd have to vote for this thing called Blue Bolt, only place i've been able to find it is this shitty little place in my town but i'm pretty sure they sell it other places. It costs £2.29 for a pack of 6, and they won't sell it to you if you look under 16 :lol:

It's like caffeine in a bottle. It's rad.

Otherwise i'd have to go for Relentless. Yummo.

Red Bull gets the thumbs up if i don't have to buy it, but it is SO expensive for what it is and how much of it you get. Silly, really.

^I think it's Red Line that you're not allowed to buy if you're under 18 ? I can't remember, it's in America and we can't get it here, but Brandon Biebel drinks it at the beginning of his section in this skate video Fully Flared, and he's proper hench- he is literally like, buzzing by the time he's finished it.

I want some so bad :P Americans ? Set me over some Red Line ? haha.

oh, but red line. this one senior who was in the musical was sooo sleep deprived. so she came in for the rehersal, ate the food [last rehearsal, we got free food], and came over to everyone and was like :hyper:omgomgomgomg i got an energy drinkkkkkk!!!! omfg this stuff gets you so hyper!!:hyper:

and so she drank it. all. in one gulp.

now, isnt this supposed to be drinken slower and only half a bottle? well, she chugged the whole damn thing.

she ended up paranoid, shaking, heartrate literally 2ce what it should have been, pupils dialated, naucious, and a headache. she got rushed to the ER too.

so dont do that. hahah.

I'd have to vote for this thing called Blue Bolt, only place i've been able to find it is this shitty little place in my town but i'm pretty sure they sell it other places. It costs £2.29 for a pack of 6, and they won't sell it to you if you look under 16 :lol:

It's like caffeine in a bottle. It's rad.

Otherwise i'd have to go for Relentless. Yummo.

Red Bull gets the thumbs up if i don't have to buy it, but it is SO expensive for what it is and how much of it you get. Silly, really.

that is true about the redbull

hmmm i love the under 16 bit, i look like im 13, its so bad