School! School!! zzzzzzzzzz

the1

I'm happy with the friends i've got and I don't really give if I'm not 'popular' or if not everyone likes me

I don't like the people that change when they're with diffrent people to make em like them

so i'm not gonna be one of those peoplee, imo they're fake you can't please everyonee

i absolutely agree with you 100% on that. the popular thing and that i despise fake people. all my friends turned wicked fake in high school and they basically kicked me out of the group. it was total bull.

but i mean i guess i cool with it now cuz i have new friends who love me and wouldnt do shit like that. the only thing is they go to a diff school so my school basically sucks.

Um. I actually don't mind school, minus the getting up part in the morning i'm really not all that bothered about it. I'm quite smart (if i do say so myself, haha) so grades are never a problem, and neither are friends. I'm a triplet, and split between us we're friends with everyone in the year and practically the whole school.

I'm a "skater" so all the chavs in the year below me really don't like me, but then take into account the fact that i'm a black belt- they leave me well alone, and even if they didn't what exactly are they going to do ? Shout at me in some bastardized language that i can't even understand, anyway ? Oh god no, anything but that.

Work gets stressfull, sure, and i'm shitting myself about GCSEs, but overall i like school.

That is all.

:D

Um. I actually don't mind school, minus the getting up part in the morning i'm really not all that bothered about it. I'm quite smart (if i do say so myself, haha) so grades are never a problem, and neither are friends. I'm a triplet, and split between us we're friends with everyone in the year and practically the whole school.

I'm a "skater" so all the chavs in the year below me really don't like me, but then take into account the fact that i'm a black belt- they leave me well alone, and even if they didn't what exactly are they going to do ? Shout at me in some bastardized language that i can't even understand, anyway ? Oh god no, anything but that.

Work gets stressfull, sure, and i'm shitting myself about GCSEs, but overall i like school.

That is all.

:D

blackbelt? dont mess with jorgi daaammnnnn

dont be scared about GCSE jorgi, they are for bullshit munchers. youll do great lovey. hell i went to my GCSE english writing exam stoned to the brink of whitey, and pulled off an A*.

school, was bullshit. college, i fucking love my college its the best.

well im 5'6 or slightly under so it kinds sucks that most girls are taller then me lol

jock-types are popular at my school so im not with the in crowd lol

i try quite hard in my subjects. I can only imagine playing music with my life so i might as well try hard for a back up plan lol

well im 5'6 or slightly under so it kinds sucks that most girls are taller then me lol

jock-types are popular at my school so im not with the in crowd lol

i try quite hard in my subjects. I can only imagine playing music with my life so i might as well try hard for a back up plan lol

true. cuz you never know what can happen in the music industry

yea i guess 5'6 is on the short side for guys.

i go to a sort of private/public school.

you cant get in unless you pass this crazy test to see how smart you are and how well you are with other nerds *cough*... i mean "STUDENTS OF YOUR MENTAL ABILITY."

lopl

but yeah.. my highschool sucks

we dont have to wear uniforms *thank God* but we have a really strict dress code.

and you get kicked out of our school if you dont have a 3.0 GPA... *i almost got kicked out but my counselor loves me and told the principal that i cant concentrate because i sit by all the pretty girls...lopl*

anyways. i hate nerdy private/public schools. they're way too expective-ish and they are just boring... especially in my town. my school is only about the size of a quarter of a football field, and we have less than 200 kids. dang. BoRiNg!

i go to a sort of private/public school.

you cant get in unless you pass this crazy test to see how smart you are and how well you are with other nerds *cough*... i mean "STUDENTS OF YOUR MENTAL ABILITY."

lopl

but yeah.. my highschool sucks

we dont have to wear uniforms *thank God* but we have a really strict dress code.

and you get kicked out of our school if you dont have a 3.0 GPA... *i almost got kicked out but my counselor loves me and told the principal that i cant concentrate because i sit by all the pretty girls...lopl*

anyways. i hate nerdy private/public schools. they're way too expective-ish and they are just boring... especially in my town. my school is only about the size of a quarter of a football field, and we have less than 200 kids. dang. BoRiNg!

but going to a boring private school is your ticket to college.

cuz over here, only my private school friends have gotten into really good schools

but going to a boring private school is your ticket to college.

cuz over here, only my private school friends have gotten into really good schools

hahaha... no.

at my school, you are most likely only going to get into devry university. or most of them will go to some nerdy online college thing to learn how to make games or whatever... nerds.

lopl nothing against them, its just not very me.

I dont intend to stay here. next school year Im going to a bigger school, where hopefully, i dont have to worry about anybody knowing my name, so i can just not talk to anybody... lopl