Fan from the beginning

Invision

• 2 weeks later...

Paramore, n'sync, avril lavigne *just recently let go of that*, Tegan and Sara *sorta... since 2000. got a hlod of some live footage and loved em since*, AFI *kinda..when "Eddie Picnic is All Wet" started getting played at my aunt's house i started to listen, but it was a while ago...*

All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Cartel, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Kids In Glass Houses

I've been listening to (most of) them since around '04, a couple were in '05

There are more, but those are the ones that come to mind, I suppose I listened to Paramore/Panic at the Disco before most in the UK (before "I Write Sins.." for Panic and not long after AWKIF for Paramore)

I dont really me to be a fan from the beginning cause I know that quite a few other people knew them in the UK aswell.

More recently, The Dykeenies, only been around for a couple of years and I was there from the start haha.

allright lets see:

- paramore

- gym class heroes

- hellogoodbye

- red jumpsuit

- the academy is

- armor for sleep (they are pretty big now right?)

- cute is what we aim for

- boys like girls

- powerspace (they are getting bigger IMO)

- metro station

- forever the sickest kids

im sure there are more, but i just cant think of them at the moment

hrm, good question. cant say this is something i really keep track of.

-cartel for one, i suppose. ive listened to them since like '05.

-paramore i suppose - listened to them late '05/early '06. its nowhere near as long as some, but i guess for UK fan standards its not bad lol.

-elliot minor added me on myspace before they were even CALLED elliot minor! i think they went under the name of the academy, briefly. that was mid '06 i reckon.

aaand that is all i can remember. im sure theres a few bands i cottoned on to in their early days, before i realised they were a bit shit.