VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Well, my date is tomorrow so I'll definitely post the set.

I almost didn't get my ticket for tomorrow lol. I bought it on stubhub tuesday night and it was an e-ticket so I thought it would be fine since it wouldn't go through fedex, ups or the mail. However, I manage to pick the one guy who is the biggest flake ever and I still hadn't even got a confirmation that the guy was gonna send it today around 5.

So, I'm really freaking out and call stubhub and they tell me they are gonna cancel the order and hook me up with a cheaper floor ticket :). They send it to me within the hour and they cancel the guys' account and charge HIM for my ticket hahaha.

Anybody ever been to a concert alone? This is my first time going alone.

I'm kinda wondering how I'm gonna take pictures with them since I'm by myself hmmmm...

I've been to tons of concerts alone. Its honestly not that bad. The only downside is that you dont have someone to talk about it with after the show.

Most of the time I tend to make friends with the people around me... and as for taking pictures with the band, if someone is waiting to take pictures with them as well you can always ask them. There's probably going to be someone who's willing to take the picture for you.

I've been to tons of concerts alone. Its honestly not that bad. The only downside is that you dont have someone to talk about it with after the show.

Most of the time I tend to make friends with the people around me... and as for taking pictures with the band, if someone is waiting to take pictures with them as well you can always ask them. There's probably going to be someone who's willing to take the picture for you.

Thanks. At least i won't have to worry about losing my friend in the crowd ;-)

Versa posted pics of their merch on their buzznet

I really want the one with the lion on it.

They were the opening band on the Secret Valentine Tour back in February which was also a five band line up and they played 7 songs I think.

I didn't mean they wouldn't play a couple more, but people didn't expect a full set did they? :lol: 5 songs could be 25 minutes, which is about normal for an opening band... or it could be 15 :lol: Depends how much they stretch them out :P

^ Of course. And let me know if it's easy to meet up with the band? I'm not planning to stay for the whole show, I don't want to be back home late and I'd like it if my parents picked me up....

And the setlist!! Let's hope they play more than 5 songs? XD

I'll post up the pics right after I take them. Anyone know how to get pics from an iPhone directly to a post? I'm on the train right now on my way to San francisco.

I'll post up the pics right after I take them. Anyone know how to get pics from an iPhone directly to a post? I'm on the train right now on my way to San francisco.

i know you can't upload to tinypic or whatever from an iphone, but i dunno if there's another way to do it

i've never really tried

Sierra and Blake were walking around selling the ep right now. Got a good pic with Sierra but Blake got cut off cuz my hand was shaking. Will take more pics inside and upload them. Keep checking back.http://m579.photobucket.com/albums/Tarmin/?pbauth=1_InKH3DO4ADjdh1h3YMYz2UO9KWvT751%2BioGEvb4e6WNDXxJWnHGAz5%2FO9zC2Kvxpfw%2FqYfy2nuSt1e9wff83%2Fjka58p24UJ3YtKaf48lDwXHgin0mYAB2kLtARPBhveINcYIIBYy1mS3lg14R3wtKA%3D%3D

Altight so versa just finishes their set. Amazing set they were all completely at the top of their game. Sierra sang to me and pointed at me so many times. The crowd was really bad though. I couldn't move so I put my hands up and kept hitting some persons head. Anyways the set was past praying for, hider, the authors, moments between sleep, whisperer in that order. I'm waiting in the gigantic line for merch right now