VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

When I met Jerry on the BLG tour he really didnt seem like he wanted to be there. I guess this explains it.

To be quite honest though, I think VE is going to be fine. Yes, they've lost a couple members (and yeah, that sucks), a lot of bands go through stuff like that, but they haven't lost the backbone of the band, which is Blake. Blake has been there from the very start, even before Sierra was in the band. I'm pretty sure that they'll make it through yet another line up change.

I don't know how the band works, but apparently Blake writes the music? In that case, they will be fine as long as they find a replacement, I'm sure. Jerry is a true professional for being able to make this kind of a decision, and I respect him for that.

As for Sierra...I don't know how her leaving would affect the band, I agree that she is the face and voice of the band, but they haven't even made a full-length yet so they MIGHT get away with it, seeing how a large portion of their potential fanbase is yet to hear the band. :/