VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

we played 30mins before they did yesterday at sf warped

devin came and watched our set from the side =P Ran over and gave him a high five mid song lolll.

I got pics comin.

Dude, that's totally badass!

They've been saying that for a while :P I will hang myself if I have to go to a YM@6 show :P But it'd be worth it :P

They also said October. Point being, they're starting to be a little more open about it. There's nothing wrong with going to a You Me At Six show, you can leave before they come on if you feel that strongly about it.

They also said October. Point being, they're starting to be a little more open about it. There's nothing wrong with going to a You Me At Six show, you can leave before they come on if you feel that strongly about it.

I know :lol: and I know, but i'd probably end up going with a YM@6 fan, so it would be unlikely :P

I've seen them six times and was bored by the third time. Especially the last two shows which will, pretty much, be identical to the next ones coming up.

ey, thats hasty - dont forget finders keepers will be added on. lol.

if they open with 'the truth is a terrible thing' and miss out 'call that a comeback' again i'll be showing an epic face palm.

and just to level up the argument a bit, i thought VE were a bit mince live when i saw them. soz.

(maybe not mince tbf - just disappointing).

probably be better than SWGD live anyway.

^ I actually think their version of Poker Face is pretty fun to listen to. XD

yeah it is a pretty fun cover, the way they played about with the melody a bit etc. parts of it are epically off-key though - but thats made up for when josh gets all GGRRR.

ooooh my i love him too much.

Yeah, but I didn't like SWGD to begin with. :lol:

Please to God play Call This A Comeback on the next tour, it's actually the only song I'd ever want to see by them. Or Blue Eyes Don't Lie.

aye, i enjoyed hearing that live at the time, nice surprise and that, but watching/hearing it back, it was pretty crap.

every time i listen to CTAC, i think whyyy have i not heard this track live. its one of the stronger ones on the album i think.

BEDL is gonna be an album track on the re-release, aye? i wouldnt mine hearing taste or all your fault live either. aaah, good old you me at six with their b-sides being better than their album tracks.

aye, i enjoyed hearing that live at the time, nice surprise and that, but watching/hearing it back, it was pretty crap.

every time i listen to CTAC, i think whyyy have i not heard this track live. its one of the stronger ones on the album i think.

BEDL is gonna be an album track on the re-release, aye? i wouldnt mine hearing taste or all your fault live either. aaah, good old you me at six with their b-sides being better than their album tracks.

I didn't enjoy it at the time, funny enough. :lol:

A lot of that album is gash in all honesty. CTAC is great cause despite being a blatant rip, unlike the rest of the album, it actually sounds pretty new.

Yup, BEDL and the other two (with Finders) will be on the re-release, I'm sure.

I didn't enjoy it at the time, funny enough. :lol:

A lot of that album is gash in all honesty. CTAC is great cause despite being a blatant rip, unlike the rest of the album, it actually sounds pretty new.

Yup, BEDL and the other two (with Finders) will be on the re-release, I'm sure.

aye it stands out a bit.

sweet feet'll be on it too, i assume. best. yma6. track. evurrr.