Sex.

the1

• 1 month later...
well...

I'm a virgin, and I plan on stayin that way until I get married.

not because I'm a christian and because thats what the religion says to do.

But because I want to be able to have sex with my wife without her having to be self conscious about herself. I dont want her to have to worry about me comparing her to some girl I slept with when i was 19 or whenever

I want my body to hers, and hers only

and it would be amazing if she had waited for her me too.

i have "hooked up" but not to have sex. but jsut to like kiss and what not.

thats just my views on it.

but dont feel uncomfortable about being a virgin.

it is hard though when as every year goes on the age gets lower and lower when kids lose their virginity.

and it makes it REALLY hard when all you see and hear is people talking about how amazing sex is.

sure it makes you wanna do it, but i know that when i have sex with my wife and i have waited for her, and she has waited for me, it was be a mind blowing experience.

because theres studies that actually show that if you slept around with 4 or 5 people, then get married and have sex, your mind connects having sex with those 4 or 5 other people, and it brings back memories of them WHILE your having sex

and i wanna be able to focus on my wife while im having sex, not some girl i remember from my senior year.

=]

so im waiting for my wife

thats amazing , i have never met a guy like that . lol i think im secretly like in love

• 4 weeks later...