Sex.

the1

Right, with all the fun threads here it's about time for some serious conversation.

Beacause we all here seem to be... emotional people for lack of a better word, I figure there should be some interesting views on the subject.

I am a virgin. I've made out with girls just for the hell of it, but here is something that worries me no end:

Would I rather have sex with a randomer who I will never see again/rarely just for the hell of it to gain experience, who should I wait for someone who I care about so that it doesn't matter how bad the first time is??

With so many people having sex earlier, I do feel uncomfortable bein a virgin when everyone else says its so great having sex.

I don't think there is a harm in one night stands, provided you can still feel connected in a real relationship.

Your views and thoughts??

james (the 1) what age are you??

not that it matter

just curious

but no you shouldnt feel pressured.

and i think its better if you know some1

even if your not in a relationship

i wouldnt with any randomer

only god knows where they've been

but im 17, so im like weiry of all those things

who knows in the future

With so many people having sex earlier, I do feel uncomfortable bein a virgin when everyone else says its so great having sex.

Haha, it's totally not as great as everyone says it is.

It's completely up to you what you feel comfortable doing, just don't do anything you regret.

i am 20 aoife

i have done it a couple of times with random strangers, only when pissed though

they are quite a few slags round here

i ment the other james... but lol

slags

ewe

hahaha

jk jk

but yeah as i said like

idk what ill think about it in a few years

even next year, when i go to college

but now, i wouldnt do it

mainly cause the dudes from here are horrible

lol

Almost 17

It would be easy to shag a randomer for sure, I just don't know if I would have any self-respect afterwards. Unless they were really hot. Then I would feel awesome

well if ther really hot......

why not

haha

jk

its up to you

everyones different, with different views and oppinions

but you shouldnt really feel pressured!

well...

I'm a virgin, and I plan on stayin that way until I get married.

not because I'm a christian and because thats what the religion says to do.

But because I want to be able to have sex with my wife without her having to be self conscious about herself. I dont want her to have to worry about me comparing her to some girl I slept with when i was 19 or whenever

I want my body to hers, and hers only

and it would be amazing if she had waited for her me too.

i have "hooked up" but not to have sex. but jsut to like kiss and what not.

thats just my views on it.

but dont feel uncomfortable about being a virgin.

it is hard though when as every year goes on the age gets lower and lower when kids lose their virginity.

and it makes it REALLY hard when all you see and hear is people talking about how amazing sex is.

sure it makes you wanna do it, but i know that when i have sex with my wife and i have waited for her, and she has waited for me, it was be a mind blowing experience.

because theres studies that actually show that if you slept around with 4 or 5 people, then get married and have sex, your mind connects having sex with those 4 or 5 other people, and it brings back memories of them WHILE your having sex

and i wanna be able to focus on my wife while im having sex, not some girl i remember from my senior year.

=]

so im waiting for my wife

• Like 4

well...

I'm a virgin, and I plan on stayin that way until I get married.

not because I'm a christian and because thats what the religion says to do.

But because I want to be able to have sex with my wife without her having to be self conscious about herself. I dont want her to have to worry about me comparing her to some girl I slept with when i was 19 or whenever

I want my body to hers, and hers only

and it would be amazing if she had waited for her me too.

i have "hooked up" but not to have sex. but jsut to like kiss and what not.

thats just my views on it.

but dont feel uncomfortable about being a virgin.

it is hard though when as every year goes on the age gets lower and lower when kids lose their virginity.

and it makes it REALLY hard when all you see and hear is people talking about how amazing sex is.

sure it makes you wanna do it, but i know that when i have sex with my wife and i have waited for her, and she has waited for me, it was be a mind blowing experience.

because theres studies that actually show that if you slept around with 4 or 5 people, then get married and have sex, your mind connects having sex with those 4 or 5 other people, and it brings back memories of them WHILE your having sex

and i wanna be able to focus on my wife while im having sex, not some girl i remember from my senior year.

=]

so im waiting for my wife

well

ill be dammed

never thought youd be that kinda dude

major rep (;