jeremy said that hayley.....

takupunk

Jeremy in a recent interview talking about a few thing.. one in particular stood out to me..

"I still feel like no one in this world has heard Hayley sing like I have,"

"Really, she holds back so much. There's like a big Aretha Franklin inside of her that is just powerful, and just crazy, and no one's really heard that side of Hayley."

so does this mean hay still has so much more to show...

i dont know how she can be any better than she is seen as she is the best, in live shows and records she gives it everything... her vioice is one of the best ive heard. but i cant see her being any better as i feel there is no better

so basically i want to hear her "big Aretha Franklin" haha... whats this secret powerhouse shes holding in and when she releases it or if she ever will?? ...

throughts?

Jeremy in a recent interview talking about a few thing.. one in particular stood out to me..

"I still feel like no one in this world has heard Hayley sing like I have,"

"Really, she holds back so much. There's like a big Aretha Franklin inside of her that is just powerful, and just crazy, and no one's really heard that side of Hayley."

so does this mean hay still has so much more to show...

i dont know how she can be any better than she is seen as she is the best, in live shows and records she gives it everything... her vioice is one of the best ive heard. but i cant see her being any better as i feel there is no better

so basically i want to hear her "big Aretha Franklin" haha... whats this secret powerhouse shes holding in and when she releases it or if she ever will?? ...

throughts?

I think it's more of that she holds back when she's singing rock/pop rock.

I mean if she were singing soul or RnB her huge "Aretha Franklin" voice would shine, but that's a little hard to pull off when she's singing a different genre.

I believe Hayley has said her range is like 3 or 3 1/2 octaves and that she does hold back a lot. I think it was when she replied to a post on LJ when someone was bashing her and the band. She said maybe one day she'll write some melodies where she can show it off more.

yeah, i think i remember him saying something like that a while ago.

i know she started of singing more soul/rnb-ish stuff.

even hearing her voice over pop/rock pop/punk or powerpop or whatever the hell you wanna call it, its evident theres way more on there. anyone with any knowledge for singing should be able to tell her range is practically mind-blowing

she'll have plenty more tricks in the locker, and im sure she'll bring them out one day.

(and just for the record, my guitar teacher whos worked with people in the 'industry' for years admits voice is incredible, and that theres definately even more potential in there)

I think she obviously shows what she's capable of, voice wise, in the slower paced songs such as "Franklin", "We Are Broken" and "Hallelujah" compared to the faster paced songs. Whether that's her full potential or not IDK, but if there is more I can almost guarantee it will be in a slower paced song.

man. i hope she'll show that side of her someday.

cuz i'd love to see her singing that type of genre.

though its hard to imagine hayley having more power in her

voice and that she's holding back.

cuz in every live show and recordings, it seems like she's giving

it her all

Hayley's voice is beyond amazing. But besides that fact, the way she sings and feels the songs you can sense her emotions like they're your own.

Atleast that's how I feel. Like when she sings the "so good" part in Miz Biz, you can just feel how sweet revenge is and when she sings When It Rains, you can feel the hurt and helplessness...idk, this is why I love watching their vids on youtube, they're so genuine.

Well she does have a good set of lungs on her...like in that Singing Success video where she's practicing with Brett Manning, and then she sings 'give us life again' and when she does it's liable to knock you off your feet. :willy_nilly:

When I saw them live their were times when she was sounding a little hoarse, but when she got into it it was mind-blowing. I wouldn't be surprised if she could shatter glass with her resonant frequency.

i don't really know how to explain what i'm thinking... but i do think hayley does hold back a little. i mean, her voice is absolutely AMAZING, don't get me wrong. but i can just tell she's capable of more. but i'm sure she has her reasons, i'm not trying to diss her. maybe she's just not comfortable showing it off, or maybe she knows it would take too much of a toll on her voice or something... she does try to take very good care of her voice. and when her voice is really healthy, she does give it her all live. i personally loved their cover of faces in disguise, b/c i think it really showed off her voice.

Yeah, we all know Hayley's capable of doing even better. ^_^

As is everyone, of course. :) No-one's perfect.

I do think Hayley's voice is great, though. I really like it in Misery Business. It's so catchy.

And I admit I like hearing Josh....HE'S SO CUTE.

Okay, think I'm done now. XD