THE KNITTING FACTORY PICS AND IMPORTANT NEWS

kristin

hey guys

this show was the best PARAMORE show ever!!!!!!!! It was sold out so i waited in line to get in for 3 hours. I got close front and it was amazing. Hayley gave the mic to the crowd for like all of Pressure and i was screaming into it...and i cant sing...lol...it made me happy when she said she hear some great singing from my area after the song...yeah....at the end of their set Josh and Hunter crowd surfed!!! Hunter was right ontop of me! I got Josh's water bottle and i saved it and my frind got Hunters but we drank his.....i left in the middle of bayside bc i had an hours ride home and i met all of them outside and they signed my shirt and shoe. I got to talk to all of them by Hayley the longest AND

heres the big news

NEW MUSIC VIDEO COMING OUT WITH BIGGER BUDGET AND THE SAME GUY IS DOING IT......SONG: EMERGENCY

here r some pics

ill send the rest in later

sorry there is a lot

ENJOY

Hey does anyone know how to put captions on the bottom for all the pics....like a bar that says who took it kind of thing

DSCN4629.jpg

DSCN4622.jpg

DSCN4616.jpg

DSCN4611.jpg

DSCN4605.jpg

DSCN4710.jpg

DSCN4708.jpg

DSCN4707.jpg

DSCN4706.jpg

DSCN4705.jpg

DSCN4704.jpg

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4697.jpg

DSCN4686.jpg

DSCN4692.jpg

DSCN4685.jpg

DSCN4678.jpg

DSCN4676.jpg

DSCN4655.jpg

DSCN4647.jpg

DSCN4640.jpg

DSCN4639.jpg

DSCN4635.jpg

DSCN4634.jpg

DSCN4633.jpg

Amazing pics!!!

I want to see a Paramore show with a crowd like that...I swear...every time I see them it's like me and 3 other people there have ever heard them...sigh....

Josh and Hunter crowd-surfing, Hayley giving the mic to the crowd...that's just awesome...

hey!...i think you were right behind me during the show.

yeah i think i was...i see my friend Adam's face in one of the pics.....i got a bottle of water dumped on my head by one of the opening bands so that is why my hair is blocking like all of ur pics...sorry.....GREAT pics by the way!!!!