The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

i went to check my mail and 2 car loads of guys sped down my road, stopped and started yelling at me, then they pulled in front of my driveway and we're like excuse me.. i turned and saw they looked kinda nasty so i didnt answer them. Then they went to turn in my driveway, and i took off running. Luckily my mom heard from inside the house, and came out. Then they sped off.

maybe they just wanted directions or something... but i'm not taking any chances.

i went to check my mail and 2 car loads of guys sped down my road, stopped and started yelling at me, then they pulled in front of my driveway and we're like excuse me.. i turned and saw they looked kinda nasty so i didnt answer them. Then they went to turn in my driveway, and i took off running. Luckily my mom heard from inside the house, and came out. Then they sped off.

maybe they just wanted directions or something... but i'm not taking any chances.

dang. that sounds really scary. glad you're okay, though.

^^i had subway for dinner tonight!

LUCKY!

OOHH. NOT LUCKY!:uhh:

thanks. yea... i was so scared i was shaking. I havent been out since.

man. i wouldn't either.

of course, i'd know something was up if people were driving in my driveway cause i live in the country at the end of a dirt road.

but seriously. i am glad you're okay.

whoaa, that's mad creepy. glad yer okay!

Woah that sounds terrifying!

Sometimes when I am walking back from a friend's house alone...I always think "what if" and I scare myself to death :)

Glad to know your ok though :D