The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

xD

that was the point? lol

u big meanie haha j/k

I'm not that good today & you?

whats the matter franny?

i am good thanks just a little bored now that catie has gone

Weird... I'm used of being rejected and now... I got in 2 schools!

College (where I'm going) and today I found out that I got into institute of higher education to be a nurse.

Hah. Now I can send a letter to them "Sorry, but it's my turn to reject you".

hi Franzi :hyper:

& everyone else.haha

:hug:

you remember that you told me yesterday that your internet is working fucking slow for you and posting takes almost a half minute? Today I have this problem...:nono:

Hey Franny! :hug: What's up?

Nothing much here. There? :hug:

whats the matter franny?

i am good thanks just a little bored now that catie has gone

Today was the last school day before the summer holidays and I wouldn't see lots of my friends next year anymore cuz they left the college today. That makes me sad and desperate cuz this were my best friends and next year I'll come in another class full of idiots. :(

nothing as usual...i'm boreeed.

hbu?

Dia is teaching me Hungarian haha

Ugh I'm soooo exhausted, please tell me that somebody else is too.

Yeah i am erica that make u feel any better lol

Today was the last school day before the summer holidays and I wouldn't see lots of my friends next year anymore cuz they left the college today. That makes me sad and desperate cuz this were my best friends and next year I'll come in another class full of idiots. :(

aww franny :hug: i know what it is like to lose a best friend :hug:

i'm sorry to here that

:hug:

you remember that you told me yesterday that your internet is working fucking slow for you and posting takes almost a half minute? Today I have this problem...:nono:

oh god ptfft :nono:

well i think it's something with pf...

it's working fine for me now though.

Dia is teaching me Hungarian haha

haha i see :D

i can help sometimes if you want.lol

Franzi, try to be open-minded with going to school.

I'm going to start in a new school and I know there'll be a person that I didn't like through high school but I'm going to go there like I don't her so I could start off from a clean table. :)

oh god ptfft :nono:

well i think it's something with pf...

it's working fine for me now though.

Lol wtf? Let's hope there won't be a downtime again. Though I have it on other pages too now. :nono:

aww franny :hug: i know what it is like to lose a best friend :hug:

i'm sorry to here that

You don't need to be sorry. :hug:

May I'll see one of them during the holidays again but I don't think so cuz she has so much work to do...But I hope I can call her sometimes.

Well, I guess, you have finally holidays! :hyper: Just went on a shopping-trip to cologne. Was kinda funny :)

Yes I finally have holidays, too.

aw sounds cool :)

Do you know who's in your class next semeter?

Yes I saw the lists with the names for the 2 classes...and almost all nice guys I wanted to have in my class are in the other class.^^

In high school all my friends from junior high were in my sister's class. I thought I'd be alone all the time but I found my best friend from my class. She changed school after a year... I f*cking survived 2 years with no one in my class. I always tried to change courses so I could sit with a friend of mine.

Franzi, try to be open-minded with going to school.

I'm going to start in a new school and I know there'll be a person that I didn't like through high school but I'm going to go there like I don't her so I could start off from a clean table. :)

I'll try it but it won't be easy. Most of the people from the new class were in my old, too and we didn't like each other that much. But I hope that the whole situation will change with the new people from the other class and the new class teacher we'll get. I hope it won't be such a doofus like we had the last 2 years.