The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

i don't wanna say that it's dumb, but it probably wouldn't get a lot of other people so nervous. i'm just worried about college applications, finishing my summer work (specially because i lost one of the books i have to read in the rubble that i call my room), and getting a job and all that junk.

i don't wanna say that it's dumb, but it probably wouldn't get a lot of other people so nervous. i'm just worried about college applications, finishing my summer work (specially because i lost one of the books i have to read in the rubble that i call my room), and getting a job and all that junk.

It would get me a hell lot nervous.

I hope it all ends well. :hug:.

thx :hug: i hope it does too lol. my parents are putting a ton of pressure on me to get it done (mom pushes for college, dad pushes for job, naturally). i don't even know where i want to apply! and that goes for both situations!

I had the same for a summer job (I didn't find one). My parents did'nt put that much pressure though.

Sorry guys my internet fucked up. :roll:

I hate that.

yeah it's so late into the summer now that i don't think i'll have one before school starts. and i gotta get going on my admissions essay :willy_nilly:

Same here. There ain't that many jobs in August. All the July ones seem to be taken. :-x.