The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

:uhh: holy moly! ...that's all i need, haha. XD I really want a circa survive album and the one from set your goals and many many more. and oh, i need to order them...y'know? I can't get em here :nono:

That's crappy but the cd shop here isn't better. Though I don't wanna go there anymore cuz my granny totaly blamed me there again today. :oops:

ok Franzi I'll check it out :D

Yay :D

I only know tears don't fall from BFMV.

Also the acoustic version? It's love. :D

BETTY :hug::hug::hug:

• Like 1

Hi again:p

hey :D

I'm pretty good thanks :D

great [:

The rain didn't go to Israel ?

naaah.it's still here to make me angry.

yeah, we had rain the whole last week and some days of this week. but now it's sunny :willy_nilly: I'm also good. I love your sig btw! :D

aww lucky :D we also had a little sunshine today though..

and thanks (:

BETTY :hug::hug::hug:

FRANZI :willy_nilly::D:hug:

• Like 1

FRANZI :willy_nilly::D:hug:

How are you hunni? :D

really? :-o totally forgot she's still there... but why did she blame you?

Cuz there was this german Josh double again and I extra went other ways to avoid him and my granny thought that it would take too long till I found my cd and asked him to search it for me and when he saw me, he already looked strange cuz I'm so often there and I got red like a tomato again. :roll:

Cuz there was this german Josh double again and I extra went other ways to avoid him and my granny thought that it would take too long till I found my cd and asked him to search it for me and when he saw me, he already looked strange cuz I'm so often there and I got red like a tomato again. :roll:

aaaaw, your granny needs to understand josh's hot :D A josh double? fuuunny :rotfl: i want to see him :hyper: