The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

Did you see my replying to this thread?

xD

Of course I did, I can predict all.

Edit: You guys talking dreams? I'll tell you the one I had last night...And I'm not even joking or altering it just for your amusement.

Well me and my brother go in a room, My nephews and niece were laying with a lion, I was scared right away, My brother decides its fun to try to scare the kids while this lion was beside them, So the lion slowly crawls to my brother and I just get outta here(I know..what about the kids, well its a dream and I didn't even think of the kids :() as I was walkign away I turned around and headed to the door and I felt as if the lion put his claw in my leg I kept walking then finally I closed the door...then all of a sudden I was in my living room talking to my other brother about the lion, i was wondering why he wasnt panicking...i mean his kids were in the same room with the lion and all he said was "Watch out for the lions Chris"

then all of a sudden I was out in my backyard watching other lions outside wandering, Then I was in the basement of my brothers former home back in a different city...he had a big bag of weed and we were gonna smoke it, but They were leaves and I had to break them up. They had beer my brother gave me one but I never got to drink it because supper was done.

Thats all I can remember, I'm sure no one read that all lol.

WHAT COLOR IS THE SHIRT IM WEARING?!

Oh geez...

I do not wish to astound your mind so much by me displaying my ultimate psychic powers among you all. it would stir up great controversy and all the others like I, Would hunt me down for breaking the secret psychic code.

8-)

Oh yes, The money driven people would only naturally think this way. I am not so driven by wealth, Also I am not implying that you are, kind sir. I am only explaining things from my perspective.

Aw cool stuff, How you finding it?

We drew 1-1, It was a typical friendly really. Was pretty boring, teams went off at halftime and changed their full team for the 2nd half. We play Bradford on Saturday and then Preston on Wednesday. Just wish the competive stuff would start now!

yeah it is going good, the heat is a really bastard though lol

yeah the season needs to kick off, i sat and watched a bit of Hibs vs Barcelona last night it was 0-4 after 38 minutes I switched it off lol

Hey Becca

I am good

yourself