The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

I had to go see them like a month ago but my parents wouldn't let me :/.

aw, shame. i hope they come back to a venue you can go at. :) i really hope that to... :neutral:

I HAVE I HAVE! In Feb. It was the best night of my freakin life! Hayley bashed her hed on an amp and she wore bunny ears during I'm a pessimist...:hyper:

i saw them in feb. too! it was the 15th...i think. yes. there weren't so much people, so it was kinda cool. Haha, sounds funny. how did hayley bashed her head on an amp? :willy_nilly:

i saw them in feb. too! it was the 15th...i think. yes. there weren't so much people, so it was kinda cool. Haha, sounds funny. how did hayley bashed her head on an amp? :willy_nilly:

ah well she was sitting at the side of the stage while NFG were playing and she was headbanging along to the song they were playing. The amp was behind her and she knocked her head on it. Twas rather funny I think she laughed it off :)

ah well she was sitting at the side of the stage while NFG were playing and she was headbanging along to the song they were playing. The amp was behind her and she knocked her head on it. Twas rather funny I think she laughed it off :)

It was HILARIOUS! me and becca were cringing through the rest of new found glory's set :)

aw, shame. i hope they come back to a venue you can go at. :) i really hope that to... :neutral:

Yeah me too but probably not with this final riot tour...

And you went to see them on feb. 15th! That's my birthday!

HURRAH! :willy_nilly:

Yay!