advice.

thisisaRiot

well, i've only been to a couple shows like paramore and i wanted some tips on how to get through the crowd. i'm really bad at it. last time i was maybe 20 rows away. maybe less. but my two friends got all the way up to the third row! lol so i was wondering how to get through.

and if anyone knows how big the pit at the Tsongas arena is. so i can have an idea of how much pushing i need to do lol.

Well the crowd tends to shift around, but I just always look around for openings in the crowd, run and push through them quickly. I make sure to keep an eye out if people are leaving, because sometimes it'll be a group and you have a better chance of getting further.

1. Find a mosh/make a mosh

2. Run through mosh avoiding getting hit

3. Repeat till at front

It's a little risky, but it can pay off big time. If you can't do that, can you make it to the venue early? If you can, then queue early.

to be honest paramore gigs are really soft, so you could probably just squeeze your way through, try doing that at an enter shikari gig and youll just be punched in the face.

Or a Guns N' Roses gig

Edit: If you get lucky with axl even showing up..

Also I remember this one kid, tried to start a mosh pit, The guy he bumped gave him a good one in the face.

and I remember some kid squeezing by me and I just grabbed his neck and put him behind me LOL he tried to fight(He was about 13), but I knew he stood no chance, so I backed off (didnt let him go ahead of me though)

and I remember some kid squeezing by me and I just grabbed his neck and put him behind me LOL he tried to fight(He was about 13), but I knew he stood no chance, so I backed off (didnt let him go ahead of me though)

It amsues me when kids who aren't even old enough to go to the gig try to start a fight with you, they think they are soo much cooler than they are.

A simple "away and hit puberty" usually gets rid of them. And if it doesn't stand up straight and you've got about a foot advantage in height haha.

• Like 1

Show up pretty early, then if you're still not at the front, push your way through. Like others have said, it's better to work your way through on the sides.

(and don't wear glasses, lol)