English People :D

RainbowCookie-x

Aye, I'm surrounded by them! Get "goff" thrown at me everytime I leave the house :P haha

"Haw man, iz thur any chance yu could phooor buy uz a boattle o' buckie?"

Something along those lines? Apologies if I'm not very good at speaking ned over the internet haha

Hahaha. That or "Mad Dog". It's all your stereotypical louts drink on the street corners up here.

The centre of Glasgow, like around Argyll Street, Buchanan Street and Suchiehall Street, isn't really that bad. It's about normal really, but as soon as you start moving to the outskirts where I live it's quite bad.

Then it picks up once you bypass the general Glasgow area haha.

Newcastle, god I don't think I've been there since I was 2 ahha

Well we went through some really rough area and it had a lot of iffy looking people around which made it a quick journey through it :rotfl:

Newcastle is just boring as hell....the city center is becoming too touristy and where I live they are pulling down too many places to build crappy new houses for people with too much money.

Better off in Glasgow ;-) at least your chavers are worth a giggle :D

Aye, that could be just about anywhere outside of the City Centre really haha.

Not missing much then am i? haha

Our neds are only funny from time to time. It's piss annoying walking home through the park hearing "Iron Maiden Number 1". I don't even like Iron Maiden.

Haha I never fight back I always walk off because you never know when one of them has a knife ;)

i made that mistake and got stabbed when one tried to nick my phone, good thing i broke his jaw, his arm, his collar, nose, 3 teeth out. isnt it. then staggered down the road and collapsed from blood loss. yay. man that was ages ago now, good times. :twisted:

English peoples :] :hug:

Come post here and talk about english stuff.

Well, anyone is welcome really.

But hey, i love being english :mrgreen:

Even if the weather is bad... :roll:

Get Posting!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

THIS THREAD FUCKING RULES

I'M ENGLISH

AND GUESS WHAT?

I'M GOING TO BE IN ENGLAND TOMORROW FOR A MONTH!!!

BACK TO MY HOMEEEEEEEE :willy_nilly:

i made that mistake and got stabbed when one tried to nick my phone, good thing i broke his jaw, his arm, his collar, nose, 3 teeth out. isnt it. then staggered down the road and collapsed from blood loss. yay. man that was ages ago now, good times. :twisted:

Ah clever lad I hope you went and got yourself checked out for chav germs :???: