The Veronicas

forgot_me_not

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A remix of WIAFA and live version of Revolution are the b-sides for the single.

Faces some stiff competition. Beyone' date=' Stacie Orrico and Danielle (from BB) are debuting on the charts this week too. Top 20 should be easy, but i'm not expecting it to even get near the top 10.[/quote']

I can't believe that Danielle chick got a record deal. I don't watch BB but still... what the f**k?!

Anyhoo I just went to the Veronicas concert 2 nights ago and to be honest... it was the worst concert I've been to so far. :???: BUT not because of The Veronicas! Haha. They were awesome! I loved their cover of 'Faded' and my fave performance of theirs was probably 'Heavily Broken' with the full band.

The reason why I found it so bad was the fans. THE VERONICAS HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING FANS EVER! I can go on and on about why I hated them on Thursday but I'd just make a list:

1. The fans just pushed their way through showing no care for anyone but themselves

2. They all looked like Jess and Lisa clones. Seriously, they're all having an identity crisis

3. Most of them were like 5 years old and their mums were the biggest bitches ever

4. During Jay Buchanan's performance (which was amazing btw), people were just being so rude and screaming out 'get off the stage' and 'you suck'

5. They cheered when a wheelchaired girl had to be removed from front row mosh pit. They cheered because they all wanted her spot at the front row

6. They can't get the fucking lyrics right! They're full on 'singing' with The Veronicas but you have no idea how many times they got the bloody words wrong...

7. This fat tall chick tried to squeeze through the front row and she eventually did. Then throughout the whole concert she was like hammering my right arm against the metal barrier with her arm and now I've got this massive bruise

8. They unnesessarily called my friend, Maggie and I skanks and sluts just because they won't given water. WTF?!

9. I was given The Veronicas setlist and this chick tried to yank it off me the second I got it in my hand but instead ripped it for me. Jeez thanks

10. I was jumping up and down in the mosh pit (like you're suppose to) and the girl next to me kept complaining that I was jumping. What else was I meant to do? Have a tea party in the mosh pit? *rolls eyes*

And there's many reasons more but I cbb writing it lol. They put me off going to Veronicas concerts anymore...

I know. And she was waiting in line since 2-3pm and these girls came like 6:30pm. It's not fair for her and others like myself that came waaay earlier!

EDIT: Here's the link to my videos of the concert:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=26003059&n=2&MyToken=b4fef119-2045-4308-8632-9d8325d42006

And some photos:

1038013427_l.png

Vik Foxx (the drummer) and I. Gosh I love him!

1038017676_l.png

Me, the singer from Avalon Drive and Maggie

And I also got a photo with Jay Buchanan, the rest of Avalon Drive and the rest of The Veronicas band but I've yet to upload them :) And sorry for all my retarded poses! I just don't like smiling 'cause I have a ugly smile haha

Indeed! Quite awesome!!

And Ria, you should know better. V-Fans are obnoxious little brats. I gathered that from their message board alone.

I'm glad you *enjoyed* the performance, but it sucks that the concert was crap. At least you were front row, so you got some great photos.

Anywho, chart update! 'Revolution' debuted at #24. WIAFA is still charting at #34. Hopefully, we can expect Revolution to move up as WIAFA moves down. Danielle (im sure you're glad to hear) failed to make the top 50! In other news, the album has moved up two places to be sitting at #7. So not a bad week, all in all.

Also, amzing The Veronicas fact:

- They have had 1 song in the top 30 for the last year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...