The Beatles

Hans

The Beatles  

1 member has voted

1. 1. The Beatles

• are impossible to hate
    • are crap (I cannot believe I typed these words in this context)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost every band out there has been influenced in some shape or form by the Beatles.

Also, can you name any other bands during the 60s that evolved rock from rockabilly like the Beatles did? Really, I'm not talking about a specific part, like the guitar, but overall sound in general? No. You can hear the Beatles' melodies and harmonies everywhere.

Plus, their catalog of songs is insane! I can listen to the Beatles everyday and not grow tired of them.

My best friend's girlfriend will literally fight you (and probably kick your ass, she is an animal. Jeez that sounded sexual....uho.) if you say anything that doesn't completely compliment the Beatles. She has a Beatles backpack, lunch box (she is a junior in HS too, haha), purse, about 300 shirts, a $200 DVD set of every one of their songs played live and like 40 hours of extra footage, and everyone of their albums on CD and Vinyl, and about 100 posters.

^Haha, I used to be that way about Eisley... But then I woke up one day, matured up, and realized that not everyone is going to like Eisley.

I love the Beatles, but I will not debate with someone who blindly says they hate them. So many people can't even name five songs of theirs, and then they want to convince people why the Beatles suck. I find that completely ignorant and daft... for any musical discussion.

Yeah, at least most anyone on here could argue that paramore suck (not that they do, but just for the heck of it) and/or completely rock. I don't say that bands suck unless i have actually put time into hearing them, otherwise i just say 'i don't really have an opinion' unless i just hate some single i heard or something.

• 1 year later...

^ I do not know.

Their should be a third option in this poll as I don't think they are either amazing or crap. I think they were definitely influential for a lot of bands and made some good tunes but they are not the best band ever. I can see why people would hate them though. They did kind of create the formula for music that we all seem to hate today :P.