Play any instruments -sing? :)

Feli

I play the guitar as well, And I'm going to be the best :D

I'm trying to get better at singing. My chest and head voice are smoothly connected now and my vibrato is getting better :D

So I'm probably mediocre right now.

Play guitar. Well I haven't in a couple of months now, I really should pick it up again soon... but my stuff is...

Guitars: Yamaha Pacifica 112XJ, Westfield E4000 (Les Paul Copy), Crafter Acoustic (I forget the model - it's a Grand Auditorium one I think) and a 1969 EKO Ranger 12 (12 string acoustic that used to be my dads).

Equipment: Cruiser CR35G amp, Marshall MS-2 amp, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, BOSS Micro BR, Zoom G2 effects processor, Danelectro FAB Overdrive Pedal.

I think I will try to learn how to play the piano and harmonica during the summer, I mean just the basic stuff. Other than that I don't really play any instruments. The only thing I do is to sing (when I'm alone that is, my voice is not what you would call great, haha) and then I write lyrics, mostly because it is good therapy a way to let go of all your thoughts.