Play any instruments -sing? :)

Feli

Was wondering if any of you guys knew how to play any rad instruments lol, or enjoyed singing. (:

I play a Squier Fender Telecaster;

That's it.

Recently bought it from a friend, I used to play a G. Les Paul SG andddd also have a pretty ancient (but in great status) electro-acoustic Famus Collectionable guitar that belonged to my father, who is 62 just so you get an idea of how actually old it is haha. The telecaster is pretty new lol, no fret rips or anything. XD I just really like it.

I also play the piano & electronic keyboard.

And I sing lots, too.

Anyone else would like to share? :P I'm curious if anyone's into music-creating, lyricist, anything of the sort lol.

I've been playing guitar for about 6 months now, I play a Cruiser ST-120, which is a cheap replica of a Fender Stratocaster. :)

I also write songs a bit, I've posted most of them in the songwriting thread but I don't consider them masterpeices. :P

Haha, avit musicians.

Stoked on your Tele, that is one sexy guitar !

I play acoustic/electric guitar (i don't have fashionable guitars; i had a Schecter but i had to sell it) and have done for about 4 years, although acoustic for much longer just not seriously. I feel it would be appropriate here to pimp my youtube account so i'm going to: http://youtube.com/user/avitjorgi - deal with it ;-)

Play bass and drums also, although not to such a technical level... Played drums in a band for about a year before it folded, but i just play Bass for fun.

Play Keyboard/Piano as well, had lessons for a few years but i loathed my teacher so now i'm "self taught" i guess you could say (not that i've learn anything new for far too long).

I write a whole bunch, lyrically and intstrumentally. Not particularly good at either but life goes on ! I find it so hard to hold a tune, but i can scream and growl my little heart out. That'll do.

I'm also far too hardcore for my own good and just got my Grade 8 certificate for Clarinet... But let's keep that a secret ;-)

l_ddcce8c6c3e7d55bc57f648dc9669635.jpg

Haha, avit musicians.

I play acoustic/electric guitar (i don't have fashionable guitars; i had a Schecter but i had to sell it) and have done for about 4 years, although acoustic for much longer just not seriously. I feel it would be appropriate here to pimp my youtube account so i'm going to: http://youtube.com/user/avitjorgi - deal with it ;-)

Play bass and drums also, although not to such a technical level... Played drums in a band for about a year before it folded, but i just play Bass for fun.

Play Keyboard/Piano as well, had lessons for a few years but i loathed my teacher so now i'm "self taught" i guess you could say (not that i've learn anything new for far too long).

I'm also far too hardcore for my own good and just got my Grade 8 certificate for Clarinet... But let's keep that a secret ;-)

I'd hate to think how much all that gear cost. :willy_nilly:

And also, will there be any clarinet solos on your debut album Jorgi? :twisted:

Haha, avit musicians.

I write a whole bunch, lyrically and intstrumentally. Not particularly good at either but life goes on ! I find it so hard to hold a tune, but i can scream and growl my little heart out. That'll do.

Hey, you're pretty good. :) I'm digging your vids! I need to get my new camera soon. XD

It's awesome to see people that are into it around here lol.

well im pretty sure you all already know this but ill whore myself anyway.

i can play pretty much anything i want if i watch someone else play it for a bit first but the mains are, guitar, bass, piano, drums, harp, violin, double bass, sax, harmonica.

my gear huh??

gibson les paul studio (white and black gold hardware, very nice)

fender telecaster deluxe (humbucker bridge and neck black) < same as josh

a lovely old fender american stratocaster (sunburst, humbucker on bridge)

and then like my line 6 variax 900

and my first electric was a cruiser strat remake.

oh and a peavey bass (avit)

now lets go on to amps and effects shall we?

ORANGE CAB!!!!!

marshall jsm 2000 head

a lovely old school marshall 15watt practice amp

effects:

boss metal zone

boss compression sustainer

boss blues crunch

boss flanger

boss phaser

tube screamer

boss chromatic tuner (not effects but its a pedal so yeh)

digitech whammy pedal =D (a real nice old one, same model as tom morellos (the reason i got it.)

jim dunlop crybaby

i also write a lot of stuff musically and lyrically, but generally dont have the self confidence to play it to anyone or let anyone read it, its just like all in my book for when i need it.

i play bass, sing and ive just started picking up guitar again (i used to play a lot when i was younger, then i realised i was more of a natural on the bass...).

im gonna pick up a bit of keyboard - again, something i played more when i was younger - over the summer too.

im doing higher music at school this year, so i really gotta get my finger out if i wanna pass well. i was far too lazy with standard grade the past two years, simply cause i found it too easy.

guitarrayv7.png

OMFG!

that is the hottest thing ive seen since Pearl Harbour :uhh:

[come on. ben aflick AND josh harnet.... ya would!]

im so jealous!

I play classical piano [kinda well if i do say so]

keyboard [yes. they're is a difference]

and im currently trying to teach my self bass... when i can be bothered

i also write [used to alot more than now. i kinda realised i wasnt that good. lol]

and i sing. i the shower. hahaha

OMFG!

that is the hottest thing ive seen since Pearl Harbour :uhh:

[come on. ben aflick AND josh harnet.... ya would!]

im so jealous!

I play classical piano [kinda well if i do say so]

keyboard [yes. they're is a difference]

and im currently trying to teach my self bass... when i can be bothered

and i sing. i the shower. hahaha

Haha, thank you!

And lol, yes, singing in the shower = complete classic.

Keep the sharing, guys! It's really interesting! :D