I hate to admit it, but...

allweknowisRIOT

Ouch! Careful about that.. you could get infected or something, I don't know.

I'm petrified of wasps after being stung three times in the back by one. They don't die after the first sting like wasps, they're evil little buggers! :hug:

I hate to admit it, but I have coffee and the weather is scorching.

I hate to admit it, but I'll have to cook something for myself.

On the topic of wasps, I once stepped on one of their nests accidentally. Didn't end so nicely. Actually, that's happened twice, but the second time I broke the 100m record and managed to get away with just one sting. Geez, now that I start to remember stuff, I've done that three times.

Ouch! Careful about that.. you could get infected or something, I don't know.

I'm petrified of wasps after being stung three times in the back by one. They don't die after the first sting like wasps, they're evil little buggers! :hug:

I hate to admit it, but I have coffee and the weather is scorching.

yeah, i know... that's why i was kinda shocked when i saw/felt what happened. but everything seems okay... it doesn't even hurt anymore. :)

i hate to admit it, but i can't seem to start writing my essay :nono:

On the topic of wasps, I once stepped on one of their nests accidentally. Didn't end so nicely. Actually, that's happened twice, but the second time I broke the 100m record and managed to get away with just one sting.

awww that must've hurt. :(

On the topic of wasps, I once stepped on one of their nests accidentally. Didn't end so nicely. Actually, that's happened twice, but the second time I broke the 100m record and managed to get away with just one sting. Geez, now that I start to remember stuff, I've done that three times.

Eeeeeep, that's awful! A guy came round our house last week for something to do with our kitchen (we're getting it changed round in a few months) and he was talking to my mam about how I'm scared of spiders (dunno why) and he said he is scared too... Once, he wasup high on a building, fixing a light or something and he came across a nest of spiders. Hundreds escaped, crawling over his head and down his back. If I was him, I would've fallen from the ladder!

yeah, i know... that's why i was kinda shocked when i saw/felt what happened. but everything seems okay... it doesn't even hurt anymore. :)

i hate to admit it, but i can't seem to start writing my essay :nono:

awww that must've hurt. :(

Ah, that's good.