Four Year Strong

PlzSpeakSoftly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I dont even wanna try!

tbh Rise Or Die Trying has some bad productin moments. Some parts are louder than tohers and it gets on my nerves.

eg. sometimes boh left and right guitars come into the middle an it's louder. But when it's just one to the right and one to the left it sounds kinda empty, and it does that alot.

tbh Rise Or Die Trying has some bad productin moments. Some parts are louder than tohers and it gets on my nerves.

eg. sometimes boh left and right guitars come into the middle an it's louder. But when it's just one to the right and one to the left it sounds kinda empty, and it does that alot.

Yours from a download or straight from CD? The earlier downloads of RODT had myspace streaming rips for some of the songs which are horrible production wise.

The demos for the album were better than the album haha, although I'm sure I said this before.

I like the production in RODT

I thought they only had the full length and one ep?

Rise or Die Trying (inc. Bonus Tracks)

It's Our Time

2006 Demo CD

2005 Demo CD

2004 Demo CD

The Glory EP (2003 Demo CD)

Dumpweed (blink-182 cover)

Hereoes Get Remembered... (Alternate)

Sparkle Motion (Demo)

Live in Anaheim (13th October 2007)

That's my Four Year Strong collection, if you want anything say.

• 6 months later...

Four Year Strong - Explains It All - July 21st!

Here is the scoop. Some of you may have figured it out from the mysterious appearance of all those music videos. Or maybe it was the not-so-fake April fool’s joke that tipped you off. Either way, we want to get everyone up to speed. Whether you guessed it or not we're releasing a new album!

We’ve always loved the 90’s. Pogs, “The Sandlot”, bowl cuts, “The Mighty Ducks”, JNCO jeans, “Full House”, Goosebumps books, Airwalks, “Home Alone”, the list goes on forever.

Most importantly, there was the music.

It’s what we grew up listening to. Everyone has those songs that instantly transport you back to when you were younger. Whether we were in our bedrooms playing air guitar, or riding in the car to little league practice, or it was just that song that was all over the radio during that awesome summer at the Cape. These songs have impacted us in some way and we want to share that feeling with you.

And so, we are proud to present Four Year Strong Explains It All. We've recorded some of our favorite songs from the 90s and this is our opportunity to show you guys some of the influences that helped make Four Year Strong what it is.

To make this album happen, we went into the studio with our good friend Machine. Along the way, we told some friends and they were stoked to hop on board. To help us with these awesome songs, we have guest appearances by Keith from Every Time I Die, Travis from Gym Class Heroes, and JR and Buddy from Less Than Jake.

We're not going to spill the beans on the track listing just yet, but we’re sure that you guys can definitely make some close guesses. We're doing this because we love it. Plain and simple. With that said, we hope you all enjoy the record when it comes out on July 21st as much as we enjoyed making it.

Keep it real, guys.

Dan, Alan, Jake, Joe and Josh