Sorry

jaseyyann

Ah ok cool so hello amazing judy with the avatar that could give you an epileptic fit :rotfl:

Lmao

AWWWW juddyyy!!:crybad:

:crybad::hug:

This is so sad ... :crybad:

I'm gonna make a movie about parents who take possession of their children objects, and ask them to find a job to pay it back from them, even though the children do their best every day ... :(

It would be a revelation to the world.

I'm sorry for you, I know what it's like when you lose contact with people you like. :( (I had my computer broken for two months).

Tell your parents there's a bunch of people waiting for your awesomeness online ! :mrgreen:

See you, and good luck !

Thank you so much!

Poodzillaaa.

I've always liked that name.

I'll bet when you get your job, you'll be one rich mofo and buy 80 computers and 80 iPods and show your parents that you're cooler than them.

And if I was good at making graphics, I'd make you an ATL sig. (:

BE HAPPY.

Or else! :P

Thanks! :)

miss ya homeslice.

Miss ya too Mariah!

Ah Judy!

You missed me getting an award! D=

I'll show it to you when you get back though. =]

:hug:

I see it. Nice job you deserve it. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JadeIsRad
For anyone who responded to this thread and cares..........I got a job! Well it's kind of a trial like think first I'm pretty sure but I'm starting from 5pm-12am on Tuesday at Burger King!!!!!! Finally......:]

Yaayyy Judy! :mrgreen:

For anyone who responded to this thread and cares..........I got a job! Well it's kind of a trial like think first I'm pretty sure but I'm starting from 5pm-12am on Tuesday at Burger King!!!!!! Finally......:]

Great! Be really good on your trial and soon you know... You're officially working there!