Sorry

jaseyyann

Sorry to everyone who cares that I haven't been on much.

I still don't have my own computer back. I graduated but my parents still won't give it to me even though they took it because of bad grades. Now they're saying I have to get a job and buy it from them. My ipod too. They're a little insane. They keep pretty much kicking me out of the house to get a job. I've been trying so hard to get one. I've applied to, walked to, and called like a million places with no luck.

So anyway, I've still been sneaking onto my brother's computer. I don't always have time to though. If I had my computer I'd be on here SO much more often I swear. Plus I'd have a really cool sig......speaking of that....:

Can someone make me one? I really miss having kick ass art in my sig lol. Instead of something I made with the crappy photobucket editor. I don't care what it looks like. Just someting with Paramore or All Time Low. Thanks if ya can.

And thanks to anyone who read all of that babbling......

Don't really know you, but welcome back, and sure, I could make you a signature lol.

Thanks! :]

awww judy!

its okay!

no worries.

id make you a sig. but idk how lol.

and i hope your parents arnt so mean anymore.

aww i miss you!

hope you can get on more soon!!!

Yeah they're not changing anytime soon. I miss you too!!!

:)

:]

This is so sad ... :crybad:

I'm gonna make a movie about parents who take possession of their children objects, and ask them to find a job to pay it back from them, even though the children do their best every day ... :(

It would be a revelation to the world.

I'm sorry for you, I know what it's like when you lose contact with people you like. :( (I had my computer broken for two months).

Tell your parents there's a bunch of people waiting for your awesomeness online ! :mrgreen:

See you, and good luck !