be your own PET

waketheearth

I think they're alright, although I've never totally gotten into either of their records.

They're not big fans of Paramore AT ALL.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2008-05-15/music/be-your-own-pet-flips-off-mom-approved-punk/

:rotfl: I think thats class. No offense to Paramore but their MTV approved image is making them harder to be taken seriousley. Nothing wrong with their music, but they are kinda starting to be seen as a "teeny" band and sometimes its embarassing to be put in with the 12 yr old fans who just wanna be Hayley.

There will always be this bashing between to similar bands. It's a way to promote yourself, I mean she got peoples attention by saying these things, right ?

It's like Oasis and Blur that were always trying to screw each other. And who is to tell what punk is. I hardly that there are any bands that are playing punk like they did in the 70s.

Yep Exaclty It

70s Punk Was Definitive Punk

Neither BYOP Or Parmore Are "Punk"

But This Might Be Intresting To Watch

True, but BYOP are a hell of alotmore punk than Pmore. Although , as has been said, Pmore never claimed to be punk anyway so I dont see the conflict lol.

Even Craig from Chiodos lashed out at Hayley for being too "perfect" and "disney-like". Chiodos are a fuckin scene kids band!!!

The grammy's are voted by a lot of people, Meaning it isn't picked off on ones personal choice. This is where personal taste comes in and you get your "Why did that crackhead get the grammy"

No offense or anything.