SO I WENT TO MADAME TUSSUADS TODAY.

travel_hymn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's brilliant. There's a ride where you sit in a seat the shape of a Taxi and you just watch all these figures of the very early history of London.

There's a live chamber of horrors which is quite scary, real people scare you and it's very dark.

There's these different sections for different famous people.

Here's who you can see (not for real obviously, the wax works):

Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Graham Norton, Ant and Dec, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harrison Ford, Audrey Hepburn, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Kylie Minogue, Shirley Bassey, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce Knowles, Justin Timberlake, Jose Mourinho, Wayne Rooney, Gary Lineker, Michael Owen, Muhammud Ali, Mahatma Gandhi, Dr Martin Luther King Jr, John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Tony Blair, George Bush, Abraham Lincoln, Charlie Chaplin, William Shakespeare, The Royal Family (Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Princes William and Harry etc), Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Will Smith, John Wayne, Clark Gable, Vivian Leigh, Alfred Hitchcock, David Jason, Michael Caine.

And there's more.

:D

The bigger posters (for example the one I wanted of Paramore) are £6.

I went in january. i thought it was over priced.

the best bit was the dark corridors where little people were jumping out at us. my friend was screaming like a banshee...

oh and also that taxi ride thingy, where i accidentely pressed the JAPANESE button, so we had to listen to the voiceover in japanese for the whole ride. amusing twas