The Factory

EasyTarget

I don't believe The Factory ever recorded an album, since they were just a cover band.

I think you're thinking of those songs that were leaked a while ago... those were just Hayley doing demos with a songwriter from Nashville, so there's no album of that either.

However, I'd love to hear some of The Factory's stuff. Hayley and Jeremy playing Chaka Khan? Awesome!!

Oh really?

So is Hello Hello, Just Another Day and Adore just Hayley or are they covers?

I'm pretty sure Hayley said they're just demos she recorded, and that they're not even Paramore. She said it on LJ, but I don't have time to look for it right now.

The guy she recorded them with did produce "Here We Go Again" though.

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty sure Hayley said they're just demos she recorded, and that they're not even Paramore. She said it on LJ, but I don't have time to look for it right now.

The guy she recorded them with did produce "Here We Go Again" though.

Those are just demos? Not even Paramore... Odd, there are some things I'll never know about some bands (I'm still a bit confuzzeled about the history of Linkin Park. [i like to know the history of bands I listen to...])

And what is The Factory?

It was a funk cover band that Hayley & Jeremy were in together before Paramore.

Oh really?

So is Hello Hello, Just Another Day and Adore just Hayley or are they covers?

I've heard that Hello Hello was by The Factory but then I've heard from others that it was just a demo that Hayley made so I really don't know what to believe lol.