MTV VMA 2008

Of all the nominees, Linkin Park just did not deserve that award. Sure, I love LP and all, and think they are great, but Shadow of the Day was not enough rockerish at all. I would've understand if The Pretender won, but just not Shadow of the Day. Hayley's face when they lost completely put me down. ):

I know what you mean about Hayley's face. I was so sad when I saw them after.

What's up guys ? You don't like Hayley's hair ?

I think It's awesome, like always, Hayley gets more beautiful every year. :)

AND FUCK YEW LINKIN PARK, WON'T LISTEN TO THEM ANYMORE FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS !

Bastards ! :nono:

But Paramore was nominated for a second award, right ? :) I hope they will catch up by winning this one !

I'll see you guys in two hours, my dad just caught me watching the VMAS (5am here) and now I have to go to bed. =(

You tell me what happened while I wasn't there, kay ? :o

And I'm happy for you Lara that PCD won the best dancing in a video. :P

Last reaction before I go : WOT ? TOKIO HOTEL ? C'mon ! Taylor or Katty are much more worth it than this talentless band ! :nono:

I thought the VMAs were kinda lame this year. Paramore's performance was totally boss. I loved Josh's solo. But the rest of the VMAs were total crap. I dont really like Russell Brand at all.

And as for Hayley's hair, they're extensions, her hair is way shorter than that and not nearly as full. She likes to add volume for award shows and stuff because she did extensions for the Grammy's as well. I thought they all looked fantastic. I was very excited to see Taylor walk the carpet with them. Its only a matter of time till he becomes a member.

josh's solo <3 :hug: i loved how he really got to be in the spotlight on that one-- and i liked the way he changed it up a bit

hayley's hair-- not that big of a deal. she's had extensions in before (i.e. crushx3 vid, grammys)-- but i will say that it was a bit poofy. though all in all, they all looked gorgeous

its sad they didn't win-- shadow of the day was probably the least rock-sounding song in that category, but i'm sure they'll have many more opportunities :/

I just watched their performance! It was great, I loved all the lights and everything. They had ALOT of energy! Josh's solo was sooo good! I loved how he got the spotlight. And Zach was looking EXTRA sexy tonight Haha. Was it me.. or were those girls the same girls who ran for the Jonas Brothers? I have a feeling imma be seeing them alot tonight lol.

Wow, they were amaziinng.

Sucks that they didn't win, but at least an awesome band got the award.

They all looked amazingly great, and they entrance was awesome.

I loveeddd Josh's soloooooo.

Basically it was just all very awesome, I am so happy Paramore got a chance to perform and be nominated. XD

to be honest i think these were the most boring vma's i've ever seen

totally had a heart attack when the twilight cast introduced them though

i was freaking out so hard i couldn't even sing along, haha

great performance though

the band looked great

and definitely deserved that best rock group award