MTV VMA 2008

"Buzzworthy: What are we gonna see you in on the red carpet? Did it take you long to decide what to wear?

Hayley: There is a dress that I have in mind. It was a gift from my man! As soon as I saw it I wanted to wear it to the VMAs. The dress is very… me. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it!"

Is she referring to Ben Sherman?

I think she was referring to Chad from NFG

I noticed something while watching Paramore's performance that I thought I was only imagining, but after watching the video on the vma's website I'm now sure that Hayley was grabbing her crotch a lot

I know what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure Hayley always does that... she wasn't grabbing her crotch like everybody thinks she was. She just rests her hand on her leg. It just happens to rest in that area. I think that's a huge Hayley-ism that nobody picked up on until last night... then they all freaked out.

A few pictures to support my case:

2641hs7.jpg1255en0.jpg

italy30jd1.jpgldb24bc8e00e02738963fb7kf4.jpg

... She always does that.

Paramore's performance was the best part of the show. It sucked that didn't win. The rest of it was kind of blah especially since Russel Brand annoyed the heck out of me. Well, it is just me or is MTV pushing Britney back into the spotlight. I mean that in my opinion she totally didn't deserve video of the year at all.

Paramore's performance was the best part of the show. It sucked that didn't win. The rest of it was kind of blah especially since Russel Brand annoyed the heck out of me. Well, it is just me or is MTV pushing Britney back into the spotlight. I mean that in my opinion she totally didn't deserve video of the year at all.

I found him to be annoying too & it seems like all the awards that Britney won were rigged. I mean she was up against the Jonas Brothers & she won. If the awards were totaled by everyone that voted I'm sure JB would have swept Britney. It seemed MTV was giving Britney the awards so she can have a comeback in her career.