key club, LA- night

paramore and underoath kicked ass (no suprise). the only thing that sucked was that there was absolutely NO MERCH..but anyways paramore played their usual 7 songs (all but, franklin, conspiracy and brighter) + intro...then underoath came on and and hunter, zac, jeremy, and some other chick were standing in the background onstage. haley and josh were standing/sitting behind this huge speaker..it was cool though because the crowd got crazy for underoath and haley was like :shock: ..it was cool cuz you could see their facial expressions-they were the fans (instead of it being vice versa)..cool shit..no pics though because the dude i called said no cameras were allowed and since i've never been to that venue, i decided not to risk it. but when i got inside there were people with camcorders and SLR cameras...that pissed me off a lil bit..but lesson learned..

bottom line: can't wait for the next show in may...

dood..i was soo thinking that..i seriously thought he was gonna pull josh up on the last song..but it didn't happen..oh yea..another thing that sucked was that they didn't come out to hang out before or during the show..but then again...would u, if you had the chance to hang out with underoath..

oh yea..one more thing, at the end of here we go again..during that lil "outro"..hayley started singing 'it's the last night in my body'..it was pretty rad..QUICK the first one to say where that's from gets a pat on the back...from themself..

dood..i was soo thinking that..i seriously thought he was gonna pull josh up on the last song..but it didn't happen..oh yea..another thing that sucked was that they didn't come out to hang out before or during the show..but then again...would u' date=' if you had the chance to hang out with underoath..

oh yea..one more thing, at the end of here we go again..during that lil "outro"..hayley started singing 'it's the last night in my body'..it was pretty rad..QUICK the first one to say where that's from gets a pat on the back...from themself..[/quote']

ahhh!

planning a prison break!

the receiving end of sirenssss!!!!!!

yay me

go me!

ha' date=' you know what would have been so AWESOME?

well remember how josh and larry from my american heart screamed together???

if SPENCER from underoath and JOSH screamed together

WTF that would have been so awesome.[/quote']

i'd be in SHOCK. no words could explain. my dear spencer screaming with josh.

dood..i was soo thinking that..i seriously thought he was gonna pull josh up on the last song..but it didn't happen..oh yea..another thing that sucked was that they didn't come out to hang out before or during the show..but then again...would u' date=' if you had the chance to hang out with underoath..

oh yea..one more thing, at the end of here we go again..during that lil "outro"..hayley started singing 'it's the last night in my body'..it was pretty rad..QUICK the first one to say where that's from gets a pat on the back...from themself..[/quote']

holy crap... Hayley singing some treos... AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE