Other Forums You're Involved In

The Drummer

There's many that I've signed up and never gotten into but I wont' list those.

Just here and very occassionally TBP, I used to adore that site but there's a lot of bitchy members so I don't have the time for it really.

same here but I don't go on very occasionally anymore because they banned me and said that there was no reason specified. I didn't do anything against the rules or say anything bad about anyone but oh well. This is currently the only forum I'm involved in and I'm happy :)

same here but I don't go on very occasionally anymore because they banned me and said that there was no reason specified. I didn't do anything against the rules or say anything bad about anyone but oh well. This is currently the only forum I'm involved in and I'm happy :)

Basically the nicest mods got took over by the assholes, I bet those mods don't even like My Chem a fraction as much as we adore them, they're just there to be bastards, I kinda hope they ban me, just a reason for me to make a total bitch account.

I sent Sergio a PM about two weeks ago asking him to change my username just to Shannon still no reply, asshole. I know he's online everyday though.

I hate those mods, I wish there was another site just like PF but for MCR, it'd be great, I tried to get into I'm Not Okay but couldn't and Blade You Stain was a nice site but I was the only person online when I was on, most where from different countries meaning different time zones. :/

Basically the nicest mods got took over by the assholes, I bet those mods don't even like My Chem a fraction as much as we adore them, they're just there to be bastards, I kinda hope they ban me, just a reason for me to make a total bitch account.

I sent Sergio a PM about two weeks ago asking him to change my username just to Shannon still no reply, asshole. I know he's online everyday though.

I hate those mods, I wish there was another site just like PF but for MCR, it'd be great, I tried to get into I'm Not Okay but couldn't and Blade You Stain was a nice site but I was the only person online when I was on, most where from different countries meaning different time zones. :/

OH yeah I was part of INO for a little bit but there were sooooo many members that it was hard to keep track of anything haha

They should make the true true true fans mods. People I used to be really really good friends with on there always ended up leaving me out in the rain alone even when I was really really lonely and sad.

OH yeah I was part of INO for a little bit but there were sooooo many members that it was hard to keep track of anything haha

They should make the true true true fans mods. People I used to be really really good friends with on there always ended up leaving me out in the rain alone even when I was really really lonely and sad.

True, WE SHOULD BE MODS. xD

Who were your friends there?

We were part of the Pocket Diary Emo's hehe.

Me, Shane, Elsi, Mabbii, Sophie, Moriam, Holly and more but can't think right now. :s

I only talk to Moriam, Elsi and Shane now. Shame.