RIOT! went platinum

Fueled by Ramen:

Congratulations are in order for our friends in Paramore! Just a little over one year after the release of RIOT!, the album has been certified platinum! Many thanks to all of you fans who went out and bought the album, recommended it to a friend or promoted it as a member of The FBR Street Team. You guys rock!

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news.php?newsid=6838

That is great, many bands go their whole career and don't have a platinum record and paramore has already done it at such a young age, its just cool that the band is so grounded and doesn't let the fame get to their heads, im sure this will be the first of many platinum records to come in the future

Wow I am so glad that there is a paramorefans, because seriously, people trashing paramore (who aren't kidding) really annoy me, there is basically nothing else in the world that will make me pissy, but that.

Edit: I said that because on the linked website someone said 'Yet another band that doesn't deserve to go platinum.'

Edit: I said that because on the linked website someone said 'Yet another band that doesn't deserve to go platinum.'

haha i love how its people that dont really know anything of paramore except the fact that they created an amazing popish song "misery biusiness" i use to get pissed off (and i still do) but mostly they make me laugh. if they know nothing about how long they have been doing this and how hard they worked on riot! then what gives them the right to say they dont deserve it? its pathetic.

i cant wait to see what they can come up with next. i know some bands that have a breakout record are always like "gosh, how are we going to top that last record?" and i hope they dont think that way. i just hope they go into the studio and say lets reinvent paramore music again and that they still do them. their music, their way. not what fans want to hear or what the label wants them to do. please themselves first before anyone else, because thats the only way they are going to be happy with what they create.

haha i love how its people that dont really know anything of paramore except the fact that they created an amazing popish song "misery biusiness" i use to get pissed off (and i still do) but mostly they make me laugh. if they know nothing about how long they have been doing this and how hard they worked on riot! then what gives them the right to say they dont deserve it? its pathetic.

i cant wait to see what they can come up with next. i know some bands that have a breakout record are always like "gosh, how are we going to top that last record?" and i hope they dont think that way. i just hope they go into the studio and say lets reinvent paramore music again and that they still do them. their music, their way. not what fans want to hear or what the label wants them to do. please themselves first before anyone else, because thats the only way they are going to be happy with what they create.

Amen!

And such has brought success! Go Paramore!

:willy_nilly: