How did u get into Paramore?

2/3 years ago, either or. Possibly somewhere in between. Sat beside one of my best friends in English and Maths and all she would talk about was Paramore. Eventually, I listened to them and I liked what I heard. :)

Haha, falloutboy. :P

^LOL :D

My friend got me into them, she brought Riot! and we listened to it at my house and loved what i heard so yeahh i brought Riot like 3 weeks later and then got hooked on that then brought All we know is falling and loved that too ;)

it was somewhere in April 2007. I always used to look around PureVolume to discover some new music and Paramore were in the top 10. I really liked the way their name sounded so I clicked on them. I saw their picture. I usually get really interested in bands fronted by a woman and I really liked their style of how they looked. (even though that doesn't matter.) i didn't listen to them that moment. i don't remember why though lol. so i checked them out the next day and fell in love. :)

I first saw the videos for crushx3 and misery bussiness on mtv and thought they were two really good songs and after a while of seeing those videos and hearing the songs on the radio if finally checked out their myspace page. That is where if first heard emergency and pressure and fell in love with those songs. So after about a week of watching videos and listening to songs on myspace i gave in and bought both awkif and riot at the same time and i was hooked. I think i kept awkif in my cd player in my car for at least a month or two, i just love singing to that cd in my car, i really get into it so im sure a couple of cars i passed thought i was crazy, im not an amazing singer and trying to hit those high notes from hayley is ridiculous, but its all in good fun

someone on another forum had them in their signature alot and I kinda got an idea of them until when I actually heard one of their songs, which was the hallelujah orig demo on their myspace. I was even telling them hey they're playing here tonight. if she wasnt sick that tour and ended up playing that show here id be kicking myself to this day.

don't we already have one of these threads? i remember writing a really lengthy explanation.

yeah. I had a lengthy explanation too.

To cut a long story short, this guy I'm really close to said "Paramore is awesome" or words to that effect, around October last year, so I checked them out on MTV Videos, watched everything that was on there, loved basically EVERY song, so I became a huge fan. :D

um... I've been an avid Fueled by Ramen fan for a long time now and I was checking out their site one day in April 2005 and they had just announced that they signed this new band.

That band being Paramore.

I hit up their myspace and have been in love with them ever since.