How did u get into Paramore?

In my first copy of AP, November 2005 or December 05 not sure, it had Coheed and Cambria on the front though, anyway I bought it opening day of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to read in line as I had gone super early to get a good spot and there was a page of Fueled By Ramen artists, and I recognized the picture of Paramore from someone's signature on another forum, so I decided to check them out...and here I am.

(and being the nerd I am I totally just checked mugglenet.com and the exact date was November 18th 2005...ha)

In August 2006 (wow, almost 2 years already O_o), I went in Ireland with my parents. I bought Kerrang, and I saw an ad of Paramore for "the new single Emergency", and a little interview of Hayley about Leeds Festival. I thought they looked cool so when I came back home, I listened on the internet their music, especially Emergency, and I loved it!

It was because of an acoustic performance by Hayley. It was awesome. I was like, wow she got some talent. Then kind of listened to them and never really liked them. Eventually I got really into RIOT, and then All We Know Is Falling came after for me. I actually prefer AWKIF now though.