so how about a dating advice thread.

roxchick93

well considering some of us are older than others and have more experiance this could rather helpful to some people.

i'll start

keep a long story short. this guy i have known and liked for quite along time now. he texted me about a week ago and i asked him that we maybe should chill sometime .he said sounds good. now im all wondering. should i follow him up on that.. or should he? cause i was thinking about asking him to liek the movies (not as a date. like as friends.) but idk if that would be kinda weird.. cause he see's me as a friend (as far as i kno..not like best of friends but more than acquaintances) and so it might not b that big of a deal (yes i blow things way out of proportion)..

but then again. i really dont know wat do!

help?

(i sound so childish. i have zero expierance were guys come in)

• Like 2

... if i spend more than one minute around/with my ex i feel like ripping my own eyes out.

:)

so yeah. i kinda suck with guys, but i guess you should just find out what his motives are for spending time with you?

no your not your great with me ;)

hmm its not really a big deal goin to the cinema tho is it, i used to go to the cinema every wednesday with a girl mate, so its not like too much, its the sorta thing you do with mates aint it.

Alex dammit stop spamming!!!

My advice- just chill!!! Guys are much better if girls just relax around them lol. Well,I am anyway. Although having said that I aint ever had a proper gf (out of choice ill have you know!) but thats mmy 2 cents

Alex dammit stop spamming!!!

My advice- just chill!!! Guys are much better if girls just relax around them lol. Well,I am anyway. Although having said that I aint ever had a proper gf (out of choice ill have you know!) but thats mmy 2 cents

i hope so mate.

and spam is what i do, this place was well dead until i made a visit