The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

aww yea thats really cool!

im still "newish" in my school so i dont really kno anyone =/

Sucks. :-o

I'm in a cool school, who teaches you everything to high school. 8-)

So I stay every year with all my friends, and I also make new ones each year. :mrgreen:

(It's my 11th year in this school, and I'll stay for another 4 years). :)

Wow, now that I think of it, I already done 3/4 of my schooling. :-o

Time is passing too quickly.

They were kinda fake. I only talk to my friends from mah old school.
same here! i miss it :(

Sucks. :-o

I'm in a cool school, who teaches you everything to high school. 8-)

So I stay every year with all my friends, and I also make new ones each year. :mrgreen:

(It's my 11th year in this school, and I'll stay for another 4 years). :)

Wow, now that I think of it, I already done 3/4 of my schooling. :-o

Time is passing too quickly.

aww haha yea

how old are you?

awww:(

im sorry:hug:

that sucks

Yeap. He was caught in a fire, 65 % of his skin was burned. First, through a burning doo, then down the burning stairs and then through a glass door. But he's getting better now, and the authorities said that it truly is a miracle that he survived. I guess prayers do work after all.

Yeap. He was caught in a fire, 65 % of his skin was burned. First, through a burning doo, then down the burning stairs and then through a glass door. But he's getting better now, and the authorities said that it truly is a miracle that he survived. I guess prayers do work after all.
omg wow thats terrible!

well thats really good hes getting better :hug::mrgreen:

aww

omg wow thats terrible!

well thats really good hes getting better :hug::mrgreen:

aww

I'm really happy too. It was a real shock to see him at the hospital. His hands and legs were all covered up with bandages and he was bald and no beard(He used to have these really long dreadlocks). But of course, his appearance really isnt the main thing here. It hit me really hard, like "Wow, he actually is here. He really isn't coming to school. He really was almost killed." I guess I kind of blocked it out of my mind. When i first heard of the accident from a friend, I was like "Nah, he's joking. Joonas is probably sitting right next to him and they're laughing about it!" I just couldn't believe it because Joonas is such an amazing person. He has never done anything to harm someone. I've known him for almost a year, and only once I have seen him mad and then he was mad for a friend. he's such a positive spirit.

I'm really happy too. It was a real shock to see him at the hospital. His hands and legs were all covered up with bandages and he was bald and no beard(He used to have these really long dreadlocks). But of course, his appearance really isnt the main thing here. It hit me really hard, like "Wow, he actually is here. He really isn't coming to school. He really was almost killed." I guess I kind of blocked it out of my mind. When i first heard of the accident from a friend, I was like "Nah, he's joking. Joonas is probably sitting right next to him and they're laughing about it!" I just couldn't believe it because Joonas is such an amazing person. He has never done anything to harm someone. I've known him for almost a year, and only once I have seen him mad and then he was mad for a friend. he's such a positive spirit.
awww yea. sad to say but sometimes bad things happen to good people. :(

but thats really good that hes still around. it prob was a big scare tho. and it sucks i know how stuff like that feels

:hug::hug:

awww yea. sad to say but sometimes bad things happen to good people. :(

but thats really good that hes still around. it prob was a big scare tho. and it sucks i know how stuff like that feels

:hug::hug:

Thanks. We're going to see him on his birthday, a few weeks from now. We'd visit him more often, but he's in a bigger and better hospital in another town. It's only like a two-hour-drive, but since none of us have our driver's licenses and we're almost always broke, we have to saveup money for the trip.

Thanks. We're going to see him on his birthday, a few weeks from now. We'd visit him more often, but he's in a bigger and better hospital in another town. It's only like a two-hour-drive, but since none of us have our driver's licenses and we're almost always broke, we have to saveup money for the trip.
aww thats really cool goin to see him on his birthday. awww yea i see. well at least hes is a good better hospital then a small crappy one. is he gettin out anytime soon

arrrgggh tyesha that blows

aww thats really cool goin to see him on his birthday. awww yea i see. well at least hes is a good better hospital then a small crappy one. is he gettin out anytime soon

arrrgggh tyesha that blows

Yeah, we thought we'd go there with a huge bunch of friends and surprise him and bring presents and cake and such. I thought I'd make him a painting, because I'm an artist and i paint pop art. Something cool, like a sexy babe or something, lol. Probably in a couple of months or so, hopefully. But he's probably not coming to school at all this year. Sigh, we're going to be so bored without him!

aww thats really cute and a good idea!

awww a couple months is pretty long:(

that really sucks =/

i hate storms!

We thought so too. His little sister said that our last visit really cheered him up and it really cheered us up too to see how much better he was doing. I'm going to go to bed now. It was nice talking to you Catie, bye! Maybe I'll bump into you tomorrow too. :)