The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

cookie dough and phish food are GOD!

nah its all about real jelly babies they are BEAUTIFUL, you know the ones coated in sugar <3

nah, just the phish food.

they're the only 2 ive ever tried though.

i wanna try the caramel chew one or something...

:roll:

gummy bears ftw.

ever tried the wobbly jelly baby ice lolly things?

they're freakin weird man.

:uhh:

Just resigning myself to the fact i'll probably just be single forever, Certainly thats the way its going, Plus it just seems that acting evil seems to win girls over!

they come around dude, believe me, remember me bein well fucked off about that girl i "loved" well i havent talked to her in about 2 months, dont want anything to do with her anymore, and she keeps phoning me to try and get me to make up with her, nice guys always finish last, until they realise what they had.

nah, just the phish food.

they're the only 2 ive ever tried though.

i wanna try the caramel chew one or something...

:roll:

gummy bears ftw.

ever tried the wobbly jelly baby ice lolly things?

they're freakin weird man.

:uhh:

no but now i WANT to

lmao.

i had like 2 of them.

and they actually like, bend on the stick.

but they kinda are like jelly as well.

seriously weird stuff :nono:

i ate too much.

i feel ill now :(

haha they sound rad. i havent eaten anything today, i think im developing a eating disorder, who knows *shrugs*

Just resigning myself to the fact i'll probably just be single forever, Certainly thats the way its going, Plus it just seems that acting evil seems to win girls over!

awww yea dont worry i hvnt had a bf in like a year lol.

i am talkin to a boy tho. =/

but im only 16. haha i got a while

pretty much the same, not babysitting though!! but in a situation just as bad as babysitting:holidays with parents, brother not with us, no friends closer than 500km...

ten days to go!! but i will survive!

what kind of babysitting? professionally or just looking after your little sister/bro?

no, i'm the one who's going to be single forever.

i always feel hated by everyone.

the only person im close to, even tho they're far away, is being a dick. it's not fair i haven't done anything wrong.

i know EXACTLY how you feel :(

pretty much the same, not babysitting though!! but in a situation just as bad as babysitting:holidays with parents, brother not with us, no friends closer than 500km...

ten days to go!! but i will survive!

what kind of babysitting? professionally or just looking after your little sister/bro?

ahh yea true true hahah. you'll hopefully make it lol.

just babysitting my lil sis whose the biggest pain ever!

speaking as a little brother, just make sure she doesn't understand you see her as a pain sometimes!! it's ok to feel that but don't let her notice. it's a bit like.. idk bad u kow, my brother kept making me feel i was nothing more than a responsibility to him sometimes and i was often anxious not to behave wrongly cause he would judge me..

but i'm ok, haven't ended up to a psychologist and that's what counts!! lol

speaking as a little brother, just make sure she doesn't understand you see her as a pain sometimes!! it's ok to feel that but don't let her notice. it's a bit like.. idk bad u kow, my brother kept making me feel i was nothing more than a responsibility to him sometimes and i was often anxious not to behave wrongly cause he would judge me..

but i'm ok, haven't ended up to a psychologist and that's what counts!! lol

hahaha oh i know but i do show her how annoying she is and pissed of she makes me. i yell at her alot cuz she doesnt listen haha 5 year olds :nono:

she fell asleep tho thank god!