The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Raining in Scotland? When I was in London (yeah yeah England and Scotland so different things) in my summerholiday, in the last day there rained so heavy that I was feeling like "omg" 'cause there hadn't rained before the last day we were there. x) We were going to the airport with rain and I talked to my sis like "Good bye sweet London, I know you gonna miss me, but don't cry so much". 8DDD

haha :)

yeah its raining here.. always is really.. but it hasn't rained for ages :(

Loise, you seem to like Pussycat Dolls, so could you answer is Nicole still in the band or not? :shifty: First there was Nicole the she left, the came Asia and then she left the band. Who's the singer now? :uhh:

Nicole didn't leave, shes still in the group, and their new album is out on Sept 16th. Carmit did leave in March though. The whole thing surrounding Asia is confusing, but basically the whole show was a fix. She will never be a part of the group.. thank god. :)

Thanks Louise, sorry for calling you Loise misspellings. 8D Oh God, how many misspellings:

Loise, you seem to like Pussycat Dolls, so could you answer: is Nicole still in the band or not? :shifty: First there was Nicole then she left, then came Asia and then she left the band. Who's the singer now? :uhh:

So, I tought Nicole left the band 'cause she wanted to have her solo career, then they wanted to find a new doll for the band. The winnier was Asia, who also wanted to concentrate to her solo career. Then there came a girl called Carmit (right? i never have heard about her...) then she also left the band. Then Nicole came back. :shifty:

I'm so confused. :???:

WOW a goldfish that can make a lion noise and that can type :D:rotfl:

I told you-im a magical goldfish =D

not quite now

ALLIES HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Allie! Im not sure if we've spoken yet. Have we?

Anyway, hi! =] :hug:

^Yeah. 8D

Btw, I should put a goldfish sig too! : D

Huhh?

I just realised on Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 you can have your own entrance music imported into the game.

Ive got Jeff Hardy running out to "emergency" :D :D :D

It'd be even funnier if he was dancing to emergency :shifty:

I told you-im a magical goldfish =D

Hey Allie! Im not sure if we've spoken yet. Have we?

Anyway, hi! =] :hug:

Huhh?

It'd be even funnier if he was dancing to emergency :shifty:

hi!!!

i love your sig!