The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

i just phoned the college and pulled out of the course i got in to.

i knew i was going to do it.. but it just hit me that i did it

:crybad::crybad:

i didnt want to go to it because it sounds boring (bad reason to drop out, i know) but i only chose it because i needed a reason to leave school.

I have a better Hayley quote!

"It's catchy as balls!..................You know! The balls.....that you catch! Catching balls!"

:rotfl: thats funny! :D:D:D

I'm off now people.

Byez xxxx

bye Franny! take care!:)

i just phoned the college and pulled out of the course i got in to.

i knew i was going to do it.. but it just hit me that i did it

:crybad::crybad:

i didnt want to go to it because it sounds boring (bad reason to drop out, i know) but i only chose it because i needed a reason to leave school.

awww...i am sorry...:hug:

i am too late to apply for any other courses now. i really really want to study dance, but when i told the careers advisor that she was just like "and why do you want to do that.. what job would you get out of it?" and the thing is.. i dont know. i just want to do it because i enjoy it :(

i am too late to apply for any other courses now. i really really want to study dance, but when i told the careers advisor that she was just like "and why do you want to do that.. what job would you get out of it?" and the thing is.. i dont know. i just want to do it because i enjoy it :(

aww..i sorry...really...i wish i could do anything about it...

so you dance perfectly?:)

:hug:

a dance instructor doesnt sound too bad.

i just want the qualification of dance, and do it in my spare time, but then go on to study a business course or something, because i find that interesting.

but i was told i needed dance experience. i dont think anyone actually believes in me that i am going to go to a university 4 hours away to study it, but i am determined to do it. it means alot to me, dancing is what i love to do.

aww..i sorry...really...i wish i could do anything about it...

so you dance perfectly?:)

:hug:

i dance ALL the time. all i do though is learned all the PCD choreo and i do it over everyday. i already emailed a billion places about their dance classes, but none are closer than an hour away, but i am going to phone them once the new term starts and try and get in as many as i can :)