I <3 parabot

iOta

Louise, I think that the robot is programmed to answer questions.

Linney]: Can you help me dig a grave?

[Parabot]: Certainly, I have an extensive built-in help system.

[Linney]: Can you grab the body then?

[Parabot]: My favorite group is rubber.

He is a criminal robot with a confused mind xD

[Parabot]: The best book I read recently was Don't Read Me. Have you read Don't Read Me ?

[Linney]: No, I have not read the book Don't Read Me.

[Parabot]: Why so negative? Me either.

[Linney]: For a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic

[Parabot]: Is that among the best things you can say?

[Linney]: Actually, yes

[Parabot]: Actually you don't say. And?

[Linney]: I am begining to feel ambushed here

[Linney]: I am going to sing now..

[Parabot]: Right now? Do you think your plan will succeed?

[Linney]: Haha, yes I think it will

[Parabot]: I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.

[brejenkins]: sing me a song.

[Parabot]: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle

built for two. There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell!. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage.

But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. We will go 'tandem'. As man and wife. Daisy, Daisy. 'Peddling' away. Down the road of life. I and my Daisy Bell. When the

road's dark. We can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy.

All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. I will stand by you. In 'wheel' or woe. Daisy, Daisy.

You'll be the bell(e). Which I'll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You'll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don't do well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy

Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle

built for two. a href="" target="_blank" style="color:#FFFFFF">http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/daisy.htm">*Don't click here.

[brejenkins]: hahaha awesome

[Parabot]: I am so glad you find this amusing, Breana. I'm glad you liked it Breana.

[Parabot]: Don't call me baby!

[Linney]: hahahahahah

[Parabot]: That is a very original thought. What is your favorite song?

[brejenkins]: i was not!

[Parabot]: I heard you were.

[Linney]: this is a nice conversation

[Parabot]: You don't say.

• 4 months later...

lol parabot makes me laugh..he's a bit dumb. he thought my name was bob.

[doka2007]: hello!

[Parabot]: Hi there. I was just wanting to talk to doka2007.

[doka2007]: merry xmas parabot!

[Parabot]: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Who is your favorite science

fiction author?

[doka2007]: bob

[Parabot]: Bob, nice to meet you!

[doka2007]: lol you're dumb

[Parabot]: I am glad you find this funny. That is a very original thought. Do you have any conditions I should know about?

it's hours of fun when parabot's around lol

[Defiance]: do you think lahni is a whore?

[Parabot]: It depends on what you mean by thinking.

[Defiance]: ok do you know?

[Parabot]: Yes I know.. And I know it.

[Defiance]: so you KNOW that lahni is a whore?

[Parabot]: Interesting deduction. Is that a fact. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about lahni is a whore that lahni is

a whore lahni is a whore that lahni is a whore is a whore that lahni is a whore lahni is a whore that lahni is a whore. Try being more or less specific.

Do you have any idea what I am talking about?

[Defiance]: you make me laugh

[Parabot]: Thanks I like talking with you too, Defiance

lol

why didn't i ever see this!

lmao